Wednesday 21 October 2020

Feeling Fighty


First up was combat games. I'd wanted to play them. Inka was back he looks better since he died 😛 'Cheeky Bitch' lol Went to the fights with Malico though.  

 

Back at Sheilas main dream area, there is a massive stove/cooker hot water thing.. Oh like the cooker last week?? The heating was stuck on and the building was so hot. I was cleaning putting stuff in the bin and washing dishes... There was a kitten with a small fish, it had been playing with it for days... I was surprised it was still alive as it had been out of water for days. I think it had come from the bath where I washed the hairy person as this was the same place.


lol fish out of water now! The fish had jumped into the washing up water and I'd got it back out as I let the water out and I think the kitten took it back to play with. Ian came and managed to fix the thermostat for the heat to turn it down. 😆


A school dream  with other students.... aslo the very same wood/metal chairs from the night before last.

Inka was there as a teacher and there is a female teacher too. We were outside moving to a new lesson and I was trying to remember something and Inka and the other teacher were laughing at me and taking the piss.   

It was about 2 extracurricular groups I was a member of. One was combat & team games the other a show/performance like a drama group!!


I couldn't remember the timing of them and they were laughing as my memory is always trash!! I was walking on my hands then flipping and walking right way up as we moved as a group to the next setting. I knew the combat/team games were similar to this stuff and the performance group was like how we take roles in dream settings, creation and dream sharing (Or the stage dreams?) 


The next lesson we got too was a dream hub,  all open-air flat featureless place sunny, like a school sports feild prehaps.  We were early there are 2 sofas facing each other with a sort of paper screen in between them I'd sat on a red one, it had grubby arms and I had a plastic pop bottle with lemonade, a guy on the other sofa wanted a drink so I'd passed it round to him, he was a kid I recognise from years ago at school he was young no clue what age I was... we were waiting for more to arrive before the lesson started.   


I'd woken and then as I was drifting in and out of sleep.  I was seeing the visual representation of the double-slit experiment... wave or particle and the interference pattern and there was sort of information of unity and connection and about how we can split ourselves into One/Two or Many to play games... that I should team again and be less competitive........ 


I was feeling fighty last night 😜

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...