Tuesday 13 October 2020

Walking with your Dreams.

Wake after a wired space dream, what was that? 'Wait and see' Room looked strange like there was a person made from liquid sliver sitting on the shelf. 😛 The dreams were very visual but just small scenes. 


I was making a cough medicine - Mediterranian herbs infused in honey, pouring it into amber bottles and labelling it.  


I'd had a long dream about a ship, could only remember parts it was a medium fishing vessel type, there was a cupboard and we all had a box and blankets but the box was small cardboard the size of a shoebox and the 'blankets' were just bits of plastic to keep water and spray of us... I don't know who I was in the dream non of the people with me were caucasian or female.   


Someone is showing me a map and pointing to an unexplored area that we should head for. There was also an odd temp house, it was like an old pre-fab.
Painted blue inside was midcentury wooden furniture and the walls were dark. No personal touches it felt like a motel/holiday stay. Ian's Dad was inside and he's smoking? In this dream I was female I'm wearing a long black woollen coat/cardi type of thing it comes to my ankles.  


--- I also had a strange knowing I'd been in the back-end of the dream too, helping to manifest/create and stabilise it. Need to find the other 'back end of dream from years ago'  


Another dream that was like baliffgate or my Auntys house? I was moving, finding my way threw a huge building.  


Anyhoo it's all stripped wood light like pine. It was noisy and busy inside like my school/lesson dreams. I'd got threw the building and I'd fallen asleep. I was woken by Jack who was male me pushing me away telling me to just give him a break which was odd as I'd not even known I was with male me. I move away and take the blanket to go back to sleep, but then they poke me awake showing me their newborn baby girl. They are changing her nappy and asking me if I think she's had enough breast milk. The baby looked healthy and happy. (Think this is yin-yang type dreams the born of each other? As gave birth to the baby boy 2 nights ago)    


A massive 'thing' lol this was like a Me/Inka Kali/Pan type thing in each hand it was holding a wooden dryad form/totem. Reminded me of that thing with a snake in each hand. Oh just found it, Minoan Snake Goddess - Oh associated with the ancient Greek, Etruscan stuff too. And sacrifice, lol why do I dream and remember stuff like this! 'History & Symbols Ren, your learning' - Oh is this tied to the Ancients stuff? It's the Temperance and Devil card too. God & Shadow/Goddess & Hers. The subconscious. The balance between flesh/spirit male/female shadow/light... only it's been unbalanced 'It mostly still is'  


People don't want to identify with the darkness in them? 'Yup' Ah, the projection the mirror the 'scapeGOAT!!' 'Mmmmhmmm'   


Why the sacrifice?  'The denial blocks the flow'  Oh love as dark, loosh concept?  


Oh some of pre 2000 poems   'We'  I know telling me this shit all my life 😏 I do listen sometimes...    'Bitch' Hahaha I want to find the fall one?  'Try your blue book with the photos'  Oh, with the Benny one too?  


Wowowo, You were right, and the other stuff I couldn't find??  'Yes, that was us then Ren, when you couldn't find stuff before 😏 The DL in the garden with the pink dragon, then you knew'   Ok TY 😛 lol for the fish!!  'Hahaha' 

Mel & Benny - I feel wired. 


'You guys blew the doors of your perceptions, but it takes longer to integrate properly, Even 2010 you were still afraid of yourself'   IKR, always knew I'd blow the doors.... .   'You all did, You still had to face yourselves Deep 👀   '💜' 


Oh last dream. I was in an unfamiliar kitchen with this massive stove cooker. It was freaky powerful lol the rings were like flamethrowers and hot but the kitchen round it was in a mess, it was being updated and I was being asked about it. Oh... Is that the metal stuff from yday and the??  'We aren't done playing yet'  lol  


This dream I found yesterday too.... I'm starting to understand and to feel really wired, 'Haha, yep... let it filter in, were here all day ;)   Dharma will help, and talk to us - write/move DL & ground it' 

Oh and the 2016..'Yep, still us.  You just hear & feel now'  💚



From 2017



My Poem Last Night.

Something Inside? Something around?
The shape of a smell or the colour of a sound?
The noise that we taste when we feel with the mind.
The future we think when we're looking behind.

We turn inside out and we fold up our doubt and then blow it away as our hopes fall and fray.

Swallowed by NOW, squashed into HERE.
What is there to love?  What is there to Fear?

Can you catch, onto your self?
Is there anyone else?

We dive off the edge of what we thought there might be and we free-fall eyes open to see what we see.
When the colours have gone quiet and the shapes have run dry, we find a wayback to ourselves and sit and wonder why?

__

Safe Onward Journy to my friends who checked out early 💜


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...