Sunday 18 October 2020

Inner Children?


Was late to sleep. The early night was a little wine hazy woke at 444 with the image of a woman reading a storybook but she had stopped to look up at me her clothing was old fashioned 300 years past. A recall of old wooden greenhouse, plants with purple flowers and purple fruit. 


A massive line of female energy weaving back and threw time, it was huge felt meters wide and purple - was wide like that one at my main dream house going in the front door! Oh group?  'Yep'  ahh yeh! This wasn't twisty just solid and deep purple.  


After the purple, I'd jumped to the House hub where Malico is Inka and Kaylo are there still sleepy and I'm told to dreamshare so we do.  


It was more dream re-entry and I was being shown how they fitted with the dream from last night with the child's footprint in the sand! First was the dream of the missing sock, 2 kids had been beaten for losing it and were trying to find it and being helped by wired people. Wow.... I had no clue that was the same page as Cat you Inka!  'lol, you never do'  A German woman too?? The flag from the other night? Then I was taken back to this dream too where was trained to fight... There was another like this where I was preggy? Same place? 'Yes'   Ah yeh from this Jan. 



Oh is this the pattern of generational crime/abuse mentioned in the dream the other night?? Hummm Mel was in lots of these dreams too?  'Find her at the station tonight Ren ask her'  Ooooo! O.o I'd forgotten.  'We know'  Ok. Oh the Benny poem too 👀 Ok.  


This too I found the other day  Was that Kaylo that kept attacking me, and what was the puzzle?  .... The Crow totem? lol, collecting ghosts 😲


So the child soul in the sand... this is a male inner child? Your inner child? 'Yes'.   I didn't know there was 2??!! WOW, I found mine years ago... when you were concreated in the floor 😛


'Keep dreaming'   So go bk to sleep...


Also taken back to the garden dream  & the Data sorting story... Taught my Bro to read??.... Is this ancient Sumeria the writing? Clones, Writing, Ancients? Slave race??  

'We're still playing Bitch 😏, Sleep and chill you're getting warmer'.   So that was your inner child? I'm confused?  'I know you are.... It's ok your playing'  lol 

Go back to sleep I'm still in the house and Inka and Kaylo are still sleeping so I jump to find Malico. He's got his usual long dark hair and eyes and is in a smallish study, the room has floor to ceiling bookshelves made of the same dark wood and a small fire is lit in a grate.

The bookcases are filled with old-style leather-bound books. I sat on the the desk there, an old fashioned writing desk and was going to ask Malico questions but he just pressed his forehead to mine (Like the black dragon did years ago) and I ended up in a dream.
I'm a passenger in the back of a car on what is like a city circular road I guess, I can look down and across the unfamiliar city. The city looks tired and run down, the car I'm in is in an old-style too. I have my Queen and her kittens with me and I'm taking them to a vet, but when we get there the vet is Em's Mama..

errr she was in a dream the other day getting me 
breakfast??


Anyhooo there was a long black comb that belonged to her mother too with a long straight black hair in it, I took the comb to combe the kittens and then my queen was attacking and biting her own kittens and behaving really wired to them.  


Hummm, Blugh what the heck am I re'membeing now?? I've a feeling this is to do with that wired female matriarch dreams from earlier in the year.  


The kitten thing also reminded me of a dream years ago of attacking my own kids...... oh that was also tied to hot water? The instant hot water?? That's been in a few dreams too? '😈'   



Hummm... oh the baby, I had a baby boy and male me had a baby girl, more of the Yin-Yang born of eachother?    confusing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...