Thursday 9 April 2020

Dream Data Banks.



Seems like I had such a significant night of dreams but nothing I can pin down to earth understanding that makes any sense to anyone but me and even here it's hazy trying to bring it back to waking awareness.


I can't even find an image as it's like 3d nested data. 

Dream is of a 'story'  it's being told on a grand scale...  with toys/puppets and drawings, and archetypes.  It's vast and small and messy and all.

The whole is watching the telling. 2 friends who have fallen out and who are fighting while the world is watching. 
It's messy as fuck, explosive and toxic.. hard to describe as I'm trying to describe something that's different.  One friend has gone mad & bad....   they write a 'story'   like a children's story.  I'm seeing a sock puppet/teddy write a story that speaks to all.  
A consensual story that is written for us all from the place of hurt/range anger and bitterness a place we all know.  It's hard and harsh, but the images we all know.   There is a weaving.. threw time/now and then.   I'm inside the battle.

This isn't something I can bring back properly.   The 2 friends..  I listen to the hurt one, and listen more.   We all listen,  as we hear the anger untangles into a story.  As they tell they get less psycho and more relatable, and I'm with the 2 friends who fell out and we are untangling the past together. 

Images I saw were like children's pencil drawings, with dragons and energy, elements and also scribbles and hurt and - I also in the dream that the crazy psyco energy that relaxed at the end of the dream had taught my brother to read.   That's how I reached it. 

Wired messy, Important but not really describable - It was like the tale of all times, with a huge plot twist. 

At the end of my dream recall notes, I wrote Gunthasburg.    Then on falling back asleep, the word was echoed again as important.. 

Gundas-burg German. 

((Don't speak german, but when I googled it on waking whoosh!   Wired and relevant syncs with banking families and other dreams))

Gunthersburg - Park 

Makes me wonder about this dream too.  I feel there is a connaction. 

Back into my main dream area and I'm in the old post office..  but I'm interviewing for a job there and getting it.  In the back is a vast data bank.... again this is indescribable and multidimensional.  Like a vast resource of info.   I'm looking for something. 

I'm in the post office, it's night... it's always open we take shifts.  ( I knew all of the stuff was symbolic) Other things were property sales and a plan to make a star.

Last dream.   My cousin sue.   Dad's female side, not well known or ever dreamed of.  Is being wed, I'm also in bride attire.   An x Marcus is to be my groom.... but we are echos of the wedding.   I'm in cream pearl gear, my hair is white, neon pink & black I have pearlescent horns.  I'm not happy about wedding contracts ---   Keep dipping back into the data banks from the last dream.   Huge nested data banks.   Again, I can't describe this. 

Sometime in all the other dreams was an ocean... clear and blue and life was seeded.  Micro, small, growing larger and bigger and preditors emerge. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...