Saturday 11 April 2020

Order & Chaos.

Watching matter form... elemental and smaller very hard to put into words but I hear while seeing

Order out of Chaos.   I understand it's to do with light emerging from darkness/male from female.  Yin-Yang 2 parts of the same thing.    

Was fun to google it this morning and find it's very old like 'As Above So below'  but also what is used by masons and other secret societies. 

Has the use been twisted into problem/reaction/solution?    

Nice link


Dreams were wired, I was watching someone who was on drugs or with multiple personalities but cycling quickly threw many many personalities.

A woman in a blue dress.

Last dream, an odd house.  It was really messy and needed tidied up but was also a crime scene so I had to wait as I didn't want to destroy evidence. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...