Wednesday 8 April 2020

Male & Female Rift.

Fun dreams with a similar theme all night around - 'Stuck/not moving'  Then moving again. 

The first part of the night felt like a record with a scratch, juddering --- a cloud not dispersing.

Then a long dream set in a game-like version of the UK.
All set at night and jumping large areas by zooming out onto an overview/map of the UK. 
The routs on the maps are underground waterways and holy wells. 
The dream starts and I'm on a field trip with all Men.
They are being assholes, bullying and irritating.  One of the guys is like the young blond guy from the OA - He's being a dick.  We move on a bus together the bus teleports.

No citys, the countryside is filled with dark forests and woodland - old villages, and old architecture still stands but in disrepair.

The society is falling apart and we know it's going to get way worse.  I port up to main dream area as I'm going to collect things.  It's still dark, I'm outside the village is scrubby woodland.  Military are roaming (This reminds of other similar dreams of this style I've had over the years) 

I was trying to find the other females.  I'm with the blond guy as we approach the buildings, looting is starting and we have a list of things we would like to get before we head off again.  We have some outfits that stop being detected by heat cameras.  

Once in the village we are collecting a few things, a tarp, anti-bac cream etc for a small fist aid kit.. spare socks, knives, string needle and thread all go into backpacks... a couple of dogs want to follow us and we encourage them.  We plan to get a headstart before stuff gets crazier.

On leaving the village back into the woodland we are cornered against a rocky bank by one of the military with Lazer type gun he looks at us and then lets us go saying 'Humanity needs survivers' 

Woke here... by Zak coming to bed as he'd had a bad dream.   

In some ways, the night reminds me a little of the 12/June2016 dream at the bottom of the page.

Anyway, next dream with the same guy from the first dream (The OA blond type guy)   In this dream Kelly is to get married to the blond guy.... but the bride and groom have had a spell cast on them to make them turn away from the union.    

This was a wired/fog... confusion (The stuck stuff from earlier in the night)  I could see it as the stuck stuff.... a mental fog, deliberate mental confusion, curse.   There were another 2 people causing it.   

The wedding is to be heled underground in an ancient place of worship deep in an underground city. ... the church is carved into the walls of a huge cavern deep in the ground and I've ported there (I've got no body/form again)  

In the middle of the carven is a 'rift'  like a deep crack along the cavern floor, and on one side is the groom and on the other is Kelly bride. 
I port to her side still disembodied, Hap is there out of the OA to 'give her away' but he is the cause of the 'curse' doubt and confusion.
I can hear his telepathic chanting to Kelly..   On the other side of the rift Tabby & Delilah's mother is there and she is doing the same subliminal broadcasting to the Groom.   Hap & the MIL type are working as one to keep the rift and the lovers apart.   It's making the union unsure.   I can see them trembling and sweating form the effort there broadcasting is taking.    They are broadcasting doubt and unsureness making the lovers feel they want to turn away.

There is a standoff on either side of the rift.



I 'sing'  lol well it wasn't singing as I had no voice or mouth it was more I vibrated... like a mantra reminded me a little of the 'Ra, Ma, Da, Sa, Say, So, Hung.....'

The energy changes and softens and the others join in and soon I'm visible   -  I try to tell the lovers about the curse but my voice drys up so I need to try and write it... but it's slow and hard work but soon all start to remember.

'Message... we get what we need'    (Fun and interesting dream, reminded me of the Seth stuff about how we use various symbols for ourselves to help us understand energy threw the various filers of consciousness and walking)

-  Wired interlude imagery dream of moving a giant, needed transporting but was old, stubborn and stuck... I had these gold glowing shackles I could put on it to move it with me.    Reminded me of this dream  .Oh, and a random dream of falling into a pond with Jo while Aunty Sheila and Uncle Eric were gardening. 

Last dream.

Back in main dream area outside what used to be the Viking.  I was arguing with my old boss who was in his shop holding my dog hostage but I was refusing to be manipulated. 

Then I was in the car-park outside the paper shop where there was a massive slag heap.  On the side of it was a slide, and lots of male kids were climbing up and using the slide.   The rocks were rolling down onto another Mum at the bottom.   I am at the top of the heap with the boys their mothers aren't around or any girls.  I was doing a jigsaw with the boys. 

(Fun and interesting dreams, reminded me of the Seth stuff about how we use various symbols for ourselves to help us understand energy threw the various filers of consciousness and walking)



12 June
First part of the night is hazy one thing I recall is being told.
'More to know than we can see'
Then the long dream (I woke 2 times but kept going back to same dream)
It's set on the small main street of the village I grew up in, but one of the vet surgery's I worked at is now on the street too.
There is lots of work going on, I'm 2 people working in 2 places at once the vets and a cafe I had a job in as a kid. Both are very new and in the process of being painted, lorry's keep dropping of new equipment. I go down to the small bakers shop to collect something for the cafe.
On the way I notice one of the buildings is filling rapidly with water and then lots of water starts to bubble up threw the streets. I drop into another shop and tell them they must call the water board.
I bump into my old next door neighbour he tells me he's much happier now he has GPS and shows me a camping stove, I want to know were to get one too.
Back out on the street the water people are there, one of them stops me and say's 'Thank you, it's a good job you knew were the source was'
- wake up -
Back in the dream now I'm in the new vet shop, I'm putting up prescriptions of cream to be collected - I'm also working in the cafe but I'm not me I'm the other Andrea (who was the owners daughter) I'm a prisoner there.
The dream changes too 2 child lovers trying to get back together and now I'm a female working and a young boy (I flick between these 2 characters now)
The female is being kept as a kind of slave, working. It's all parody though there's a spitting image type of royal family, and the shops are morphing into big sandstone buildings.
The boy is trying to get into the village which is now more of a ruined castle. he's small and keeps meditating turning blue and flashing blue. He has some helpers there clones and are like overweight versions of Redfoo - they find themselves really funny and are more of a distraction than anything else.
As the boy I meditate and teleport myself into the walls close to the female.
They grab each other and run, the girl blows up a section of wall which crumbles behind them to give them some moments to escape.
-wake up and see to toddler-
Back into dream, I'm with the boy outside the walls he starts to place a ring of explosives to give us time to get out of there.
After they are set we run and make a detour round the main part of the village onto the cliff tops. There is a carpark full of cars, old shiny ones all with blacked out windows on the road beyond the carpark some kind of roadblock with people yelling.
The boy recognises one of the cars and the door opens as we run into it.
Inside it's really plush - cream leather seats. With a large choc Labrador in the back. The driver is an old guy (I actually remember this car from a dream I had years and years ago when I was at school!)
I get into the back, and the blue boy curls up in the passenger foot well and hides under a trench coat.
He starts to drive, at the road block a man falls down like he's been shot - it causes a diversion and the other run to see him, they all fall down. We escape.... as I look back out of the window though I see non of them are really hurt and are standing back up.
We start to chat in the car, the older guy asks the blue boy if he's been calling in the angels, he says yes from under his coat hiding hole. They go onto to chat about the ascension of earth, at the front of the car a thing pops out like a tray, in it there's a holographic man he's like a butler he hands out eye pad screens they have lots of strange glypic writing on them and diagrams.
He has sweets on a tray too, I take one it's a chocolate eclair :) It's nice then the dog starts trying to suck the sweet out threw my cheek, it feels odd!!
The man keeps talking about humanity being at the brink of ascension but not yet seeing it and not taking the final leap humans are worried.
They are from Jupiter, I comment 'it's bonkers why can't they see it?' Then they laugh at me as I took forever to get of Venus and get my wings, they say it's always the same. The dog is still sitting right beside me and then moves right into my body with me. He's brave and with me now.
I start to itchy my nose till I can see lots of flakes of silver skin... but the itch doesn't stop and I wake up to really scratch my nose.
Sorry, another LONG one!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...