Thursday 30 April 2020

Tingly Tower



29th  April

A long dream - Hazy someone was annoyed with me.    They had seen me gasping for air and been worried, but then when they found out who I was they were angry with themselves for being worried... (this was due to them not linking me) 

Another dream of a wall of bathroom tiles, it was like a terrace of houses had been demolished and all way left were the back bathroom walls with tiles, each block had similar size but different styled tiles, some elaborate and patterns with shapes, others just blocked colours.   A man takes a sledgehammer to try and get some off but he breaks the whole wall.....   behind it is a nest/house made from twigs and sticks and some strange furry creatures that were like wired humanoid monkey things with pointed noses.



30th April

Very visually beautiful dream first - Nothing happens really, I was just observing and remembering. 

I'm in a very strange coastal city it rolls down a valley and there is sea beyond but hidden behind huge cliffs.   The geology is like nothing I've seen on earth and the city too is both familiar but otherworldly.  
The sea can be seen from a large finger of land that projects out of the huge arms of grassland.   I'll have to try and draw it.  It was like the valley of rocks might have looked millions of years ago before the land eroded and left just the rocks. 

The city is clean, style unfamiliar and there is a huge silver metal tower it's sending a signal and when I get close to it I feel my uterus tingling.  Some kind of radiation comes from it, I don't like the feeling so keep out of the line of sight of it when I can.  Others are going closer but it feels wrong.

Apart from the massive Pylon signal tower are 2 sites I focus on.

On the left arm of land at the base of the huge cliffs there is an ancient mine entrance... it' was a foundry where lava would flow like water, I can see back threw time to when humanoids used it and worked down there (Like a fantasy dwarven underground mining/city)
There was an accident a collapse/cave-in, and the death of thousands, it's now a monument/remembrance.    The land arm to the right leads across the border to another jurisdiction where the geology is very flat with ponds, lakes, pools connected by grassland bridges and dwellings raised on legs.

The remains of a ruined castle/tower are crumbling on this right arm, waterfalls pour out of the massive cliffs behind.  It was a magic tower....  perhaps like a fantasy elven tower, but it's ruined now too I can look back to see it at it's prime how it guarded the border as the only pass to the city from the wetlands beyond.

Next dream

A school on a train. It's ultra-modern made of a strange light purple material like plastic.  There is no outside.   The class has finished and the train is almost empty there are strange controls on the ceiling to control the atmosphere.  The train has reached 'the end of the line'  I feel the carriage picked up and moved to a different line. 


The last dream was a blond person, in a tracksuit in a very modern world, they are androgynous.    In a hall, a combination of martial art and dance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...