Saturday 4 April 2020

Cool Crystal Caves

3rd April

Looking at the spaces in between.  Learning to see accurately.. see differently.

Swiming in a very clear deep ocean I'm with 2 Muslim women and we are swimming to shore.   Then with 3 Scandi women... we are going to sing together.


Then a dream of kids in a school, they are each vomiting into a small metal trash can.    Number 11-11



4th April

Long dream, It starts in main dream area, again I'm at Irean's house - There is a woman in the garden who is stressed, I'm planting in the garden with her.  I get a call and an invite to a Royal wedding.  I don't want to go, but I've been added as a +1 to a bloke I don't know by his mother.

It's an agreement I've made.   I'm sorting out some clothes, I have nothing to wear and don't like any clothes but pick out 2 outfits and some shoes pack them and travel to London to the meeting place.   The wedding is in Italy.
Once in London, I meet the guy, he's pleasant enough we are both in our 20's white he has wavey dark blond hair - and dresses in 'casual' clothes with knitted jumpers.   We go to a games con together to kill time and get to know each other before we fly out to Italy and the wedding. 

We get on well and by the time we fly out 404 here.  Perhaps that was a flight number?  Anyway we land in Italy, the wedding is going to be heled in an ancient chapel there.   We are booked into a hotel and in a small old fashioned hotel room  - when the guy I'm with suddenly makes a comment about symbols, and I realise he's reading signs.. and I as him about the mark I'd rubbed of something I had then spilt something on again in the same place.   It gets wired here as we realised we are both seers/mystics, we can read mystical symbols and signs and that we have worked with the same groups in other realities 'we do a mind/memory share here' - that's why his 'mother' had arranged for us to come here together --- often disaster help/ crisis management - we have worked many occasions with the same groups of people.  

The chapel where the wedding is we have both been in during previous lifetimes and we know we are to go into the huge cave systems below it.... the wedding was our opportunity to access it. 

The caves are vast, at first dug out ancient earthworks and old city - we are reading the symbols and sharing them with the others telepathically.  It's very important that this history is told and re'membered. 

As we get deeper the caves take on a more magical and crystal quality, it's hard to access this part.. was a squeeze and then a drop threw darkness but once inside the vast crystal caves are lit with glowing blue fungus and luminous trailing plants.   My throat/blue centre was really tickly kept waking and feeling lump/pressure there then falling quickly back into the same dream.  We were still sharing what we were seeing with others (this was a mind/share/collective thing) I pair with the male so we are sharing thoughts/vision.    As we get deeper we meet ancient beings who are gradually leaving/fading out.  (There flicker/vibration rate) was changing so they were sort of part here and part somewhere else.  

Second dream.

I'm in London was round Brixton area south of the river but different.  I was walking somewhere when I meet 2 young Asien females.  They are asking me if I know of any Asian supermarkets locally as they wanted Asian brand tea they got at home.  
I did there were a couple at the top of the high street and another by some old canal locks and reservoir they had an old-style A-Z map. So I looked up the page and pointed it out, they still weren't sure so I walked there with them. 

There was an old pub there too with seats spilling onto a grass bank by the lock gates.   I teddy had been thrown and it's arms and legs had ripped - I was offering to help sew them back on.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...