Friday 16 October 2020

Tangly Mess.


First wake was wired, not really lucid or active.

Your dreams? 'Yep, and Leon' - I can't get a handle on anything feels like an errr push-pull 'It's only 2 let it filter' Ok.


Next wake... still hazy this time I knew I was with Inak and Leon's consciousness just free form.  'Parasite' 😈 .  Shhhh.  How come I'm a parasite and you possess me?  'Semantics 😏' lol 


Was a strange other worldly city, a huge city, we were wrapping something, up loose ends getting ready to leave. Doing something with systems, there was also a massive and very strange tower but it's so jumbled unfamiliar and wired that it's only the vaguest impressions I could hold onto.   

We were finding something to pull stuff together. 


I knew the experience was fun and interesting it was just not something my human mind could process. Shhhh!  


I also heard someone calling lower astral close for a hand with something and I split and whent there too possibly Ian.


Next dream was wired... I was sitting on someone's shoulders but also the shoulders I was sitting on. I could be in either awareness and the person was being arrested but I wasn't sure who I was in the whole scenario. It was a Dr, Medic, Pharmacist, chemist vibe - someone who had been 'prescribing'... I was aware it was a 'crime' going back 'generations' Also aware it's an abstract energy concept I'm trying to get.  

It was a long walk threw halls and forests sitting on this person's shoulders and yet being them too. Oooooo this is the filtering from the first dreams? 'OFC' O.o lol Ren... Mel was there soon somehow, wich Mel? 'All Ren, symbols' Errrrr


Next was wrapping/Weaving/Tieing in more stuff. A flag Yellow Red, Black stripe.  German?? I duno?? Ah yes... was German. This is tied to that Gunthersburg or whatever it was dream that I now can't recall??' Mmmm' Oh lol that dream...  Inka 💜 Oh yeh, the other dream that had popped in was you and the crazy woman shitting on your doorstep to piss you off.... Also my Dad and bro being Plumbers and you telling me shit sorting ran in the family!! 😆


Last up was just a vision of a small carved wooden clown - small like a plam-toy it was smooth and oiled from being touched but clean too. With a pointed hat, Peridot... Sad clown oh! Oh also that Peridot in the Steven Universe and whaooo??? The youtube post too??  


What... 👀 How are all the dreams and my book tied to 2017? Baby Rog, Cat you, wtf??   'chuckling'   Oh... Jan 2017 was also married to trump and the... proposing to the wired dwarf..confused !!




WTF Inka???  Do I even want to look at the dream the night before....??    Pfffffff  

This was before the void game?   'Chill earth side Bitch, Play'   👀  Did I ask you to marry me wtf??  'Symbols Ren.. it's a game remeber' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...