Tuesday 17 January 2017

More Rainbow Hair, Serving Food and Mending Things.

First dreams were odd, kinda telescopic.  Box's in box's and things folding and collapsing in together - really nice woke up feeling loved up.... I think this was to do with male and female energy flow.

-

Next dream I had rainbow hair again, there was a bunch of cafes and restaurant in an open old fashioned city square were people were having food.  The buildings are stone and the tables spill out onto the sunny paving stones.  

I seem to be one of many people who served the food places as waitresses, all the waitresses seemed to go to and from the same kitchen.  

I start the dream getting ready for my shift, I'm putting rainbow stripes of colour into my hair. 

I enter the square by following 2 females in there matching outfits out of the 'kitchen'  (I've no idea about this kitchen though it's hazy)

The 2 females in front are dressed in formal black and white uniforms with tidy hair and bows... they head into a large building.    I seemed to be rainbow coloured and a little tatty and was serving in more of a street cafe.    It's busy and I start with taking an order from a guy at a table.

The table had a red and white checked cloth and the man had a Scottish accent and he wanted a deconstructed sandwich and a bottle of beer....  I remember being a little baffled by his request and it took me a while to establish he mainly wanted bread and a blob of filling on his plate. 



Next think I remember - I leap to a large broken sun umbrella, it's broken but I know how to mend it...
I take it apart and a  young person is painting a beautiful picture onto it's fabric while I'm busy  mending the frame and finding it something to support it....   We finish mending it so my father in law can use it. 

Next I'm on a very sunny long sandy beach, the tide is far out and sea is shimmering in the distance.
At the back of the beach in front of the dunes is a row of kitchen appliances, we go to sit beside them to watch a show.. my male aspect is back and he is with me.   (I'm not aware of his point of view though, and we don't know we are the same person in this dream... we are more friends working as a team)

He's sitting on the open door of a big stainless steal dishwasher.  I can see he's bending the door so I support it at one corner to stop it breaking all together. 

When he gets up the door is buckled and won't close properly, he pushes it to try and shut it but this makes it more wonky... 

I can see the broken hinge and think I can fix it but there are sparks when I put my hands in.   I ask him to turn of the electric for me but he doesn't know how.....    tells me me can't see which one to unplug.  

I'm trying to explain he just needs to follow the power back to it's source (plug) 


Interpretation........

First bit....  that's just the fun as usual, it's when I connect more and depending on how balanced I am depends on how much I recall.

The feeding people dream....    I dream of feeding people a lot, at first it was just myself.   Sometimes it's rooms full of people and often I'm trying to do that while also being on another mission :stuck_out_tongue: 

Blugh....   ok, my dreams, guidance, regression, visions all tell me I'm here for connection/service.   A little like a healer (more like a worm)  ..  I came in service- but in actuality it is  balance....    I'm likely balancing all the energy of group where we seriously fucked shit up too :stuck_out_tongue:     (all in the name of learning and all the game) 

(I deny this constantly to myself, as I'm scared of inflating my ego/logic side but my dreams constantly tell me it over and over :P) 

In this dream specifically...  I'm serving my logic side, we fell out a few nights ago and 'he's' been missing from dreams since.    We are making up :wink: 

'He' want's a deconstructed sandwich...    My logic side is trying to tell me I duno what's going on or what the fuck we are doing, break it down.    - I finally get the message and the dream shifts.

Hummm   Ok, the sun umbrella...  so this is a shade from sun, the masculine the direct energy the more thinking stuff.    It's broken,  so I'm not filtering my logic male side adequately.   I'm repairing it for my father in law... so Guy logic!  This is an old logical belief I have that's having a hard time readjusting, as it want's shaded from the new incoming insight direction.     I am aware what needs to be done and can do this in dream time...    I'm trying to weave and filter my understanding and filter it to make it more palatable to the logical mind. 


Next the beach dream....   

I'm thinking sea..  way out, but visible.    I'm not currently in touch with unity/love but it's insight (it's the tide so natural flow) 

I seemed to make friends in the other earlier dreams with my logical side and he's back...... but we are not working as one so are not quite on the same wavelength again yet.

Sooo  dishwasher door...

Seems creative is attempting to compensating for my logical sides clumsiness/careless. 

Dishwasher...   an invention to clean/time save, stainless steal....   highly refined earth.    -  this is something that can be beneficial if we get it functioning. 

Then the power thing... hummmm  in the dream I was trying to give my logic a job to do... but still having to walk 'him' it threw it...      The statement 'follow the power back to it's source'    Seems to be telling logic/ego me in frustration telling me to go inside and connect again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...