Sunday 22 January 2017

Body Stasis Farm

First dreams are disjointed a multidimensional painting...    It had a flock of small black birds on it... but there were people too.  Hard to describe.  Then I felt like I was very far away :P

Next dream, a new class is starting.  It's grey and raining we are in a dull tall building, it's made up of old fashioned communal shower rooms and cloak rooms... there are no bedrooms.   I walk down the stairs and realised its changed since I last took a lesson here.   All the colours have gone.   

I'm meeting people on the class, some of them are really upset with me and won't talk to me and I don't understand or remember what I did.   All they will tell me is that I made the same mistake twice.  
I remember feeling sad that I'd upset them but had no clue what I'd even done, but as I was moving on I kept going.   The course I'm on is for symbols.   This place is the halls of residence but I'm not staying here, my class is in a different zone.     I walk down spiral stone stair well and out of the building there is a small room with a fire in the hearth to the left.    It's the only warm/bright thing.

Next I journey across a city using buses and underground trains, all of the colours are dark they are red,green,yellow like the Rastafari colours. 

I reach the place were my class will be on the other side of the city, it's like my dream representation of Bailiffgate.  

*Wake up but go back into same dream*

I had these 2 dreams in that area lately This class room one, and  this ice spire one.  This time the class room is library like still with long windows set in green grass land.    I'm going to the symbols class I remember I failed it last trimester (cause I never showed up to class)  I recall taking the exam in another dream and I didn't know the answers... I don't think I ever collected the results. 

I go down and in, there are some bits of paper and pens and I almost get to my seat when I remember Zak was somewhere and I won't be able to concentrate if he's wandering around so I excuse myself and leave again!   Outside there is a large sand dune, I decide to walk to the top as will be a better view from there.    As I get near the top I forget about Zak, and the class and lay down in the sun.    It's a beautiful day and I feel like I might have a sleep here.    I'm looking at the white rippling clouds, I notice an area in the sky is glitching.  

It's small and round the clouds are spiralling there, I wonder if it's my eyes but it seems more like a glitch.   I press my palms to my eyes and am surprised when my closed eyes display an interface!   On it are words, symbols and images that I recognise.   One of the images is a pyramid status pod - I place my hands onto the interface and it's solid...  I instinctively know how to interact with it.  It puts me to sleep and wakes me up.
Anyhoo, I'm much more lucid now and I know I've left a body that is now sleeping on the sand dune dream.  
I set of to find my body in this new dream layer.   I know one of the symbols on the interface was for stasis pods...and I remember that this is a 'body' stasis layer.  

The place is all white and I find my body in a room with others bodies in a crude wooden pyramid hung up by its feet.   (I realise in dream that I'm not rendering this place as it actually is and that these are crude representations of what I'm doing! ) 
I move the bodys till I get to mine and start to unfasten/and wake it.   A caretaker appears, he's a kind elderly man...  he is surprised to see me and tells me 'No dear,  don't do that... don't wake yourself'
    
I ask him what's going on as he tends to my sleeping/stasis form..  cranking it back up so it is aligned. 
I ask him were I am, he tells me one of the overseer's is on there way and they will answer my questions. 
I'm both excited and nervous as I wait, I wonder if the overseer will be an insectoid.  (duno why I wondered this) 
When the overseer arrives he is rendered as a tall male, very tall close to double my hight.   He reminds me a little of our family GP when I was a kid wise and gentle. 
He knows me and welcomes me, he knows I have questions so we will go to talk.  I readily agree but tell him I don't know my way round here. 
He places a hand on my back to guide me and we take a lift to another large white room - there are vents in this one.

We sit down and he takes out a pad and paper were he starts to draw for me.    He draws in 3D like he's making objects from the pen in light.  The pen changes colours.
The first is a symbol object with equal and opersit energy flow spiralling round it's self in a ring it has 2 shapes interlocking shapes inside it too....    it's pink and orange and inside is more layers symbols.   It's glowing and quite beautiful.    
Next he draws/creates the energy body & stasis pod with the flow of energy and between the body and pyramid frame... showing how the inverted position is optimising the blood and energy flow. 

I ask him which is real... was the sand dream the real world (As I don't recall I'm 2 dreams in/out)  he tells me not really. 
I ask were I am, he tells me it's a world too - he says think 'down on the farm'  he tells me it's beautiful outside and as he describes the end of the valley that we are in I know it from other dreams and I know it's layer in an area I'm familiar with.  The room we are in is quite busy now, people are teleporting in and out and materialising/dematerialising from other realms/layers.  

The Overseers is the only double hight person, he motions to a young Asian boy sitting close to us and introduces him,  'This is Loci - he knows his way around' (even in my dream I could see this was punny :P )  Why not go and talk with him'

I thank the tall guy and go to chat to the young guy, he's friendly too.  I ask if is here deliberately and he tells me yes, one of his bodies is due to be beheaded in a few hrs and he didn't want to wait there.

He shows me how he taps his wrist to leave and re-enter, he tells me another dream needs him now and he taps his wrist and vanishes.

I'm unsure if I want to wake up yet... and I see a group of females so I go to speak to them.  
They are going to take a class..   I didn't realise there were lessons here too.  I ask them if it's easier to learn in this level, but they aren't sure.    I tell them I'm not good at spellings and symbols, they tell me it's a different series here a word that rhymed with fairy. 

I decide to wake up, but instead of being on the sand dune but I wake up in my bed, feeling really excited :D  


So the first 3d shape the overseer drew with light, was an orange & pink twisty bands that floated and moved flowing in and out of each-other, in the floating in the middle of them was a pointy angular interlocking start that pulsed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...