Tuesday 31 January 2017

LabyBirds, Teaching and Cleaning.

First dream I'm in a warm place wearing animal skins...  It's warm and bright I have lots of skin exposed.  I'm dancing.  1000's of ladybirds appear and land on me, some of them are mating.    They are on my back and belly, we are dancing to wake up spring  - the male (sun) is still hidden under the earth.

(This was very similar to the dream from the night before)
-
Next dream I'm a primary school teacher I'm job-sharing with another woman. 
The classes are very informal, we have set up many different play worlds on white small child sized tables.
Mainly they are like playmobil type of toys... so each table is a different scenario/setting.   There are also some tables with puzzles or games.

Our 'job' seems to be to set up the toys/worlds and observe... then at the end of play return things to the right sets and make sure everything is ready for the following day.  We notice that the tables keep getting covered in mud and crumbs that is making it hard to sort stuff out and we seem to be working way past the time we should be.

At some point I notice/realise that one boy is coming in with his shoes on and standing on the tables, leaping from one to another leaving the mess.   He's not from this year... he should be in the next year up but he still keeps coming back.     I wait for him to arrive and show him the mess he's making, I give him a dustpan & brush and teach him to help to clean up and sort out the play worlds for the smaller kids.

-

Next dream I'm in my Aunty Irean's house... though it also seems to be mine.  I'm renovating/cleaning/clearing.   There is a large glass room on the side of the house with shelved all round it.  I'm packing up the stuff to give away.   I find 4 tiny yellow spiders eggs and take them to my friend Roz, she's overjoyed with them as they are what she's been looking for.

Once I've packed up stuff I move it away on a raft - this is quite fun :D  The waters really fast and the rafts a bit crap and flat I lay on it as we wizz threw with water getting wet.   Back at the house we are 4 (all me I think possibly elementally) know that there is still much to change, we are painting some things in a blue/green colour.  There is also a massive bed were we can all sleep,  we were going to sleep (I think to get into another dream) but I got woken up by Zak. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...