Wednesday 1 February 2017

Void again and Fairy Tale Characters.

Void dream...  Dark - We are all points of light, in the void.   It's hard to describe what we were doing it was organised... shifting things....   like geometric.    Collaboratively  Creating/manipulating a framework might be one way to describe it.    

There was another entity present (also point of light)  - It seems hummm small but very powerful, like small volume but big mass.   Dense or something but it clearly had more understanding that we did and was aiding and observing us from a distance.  
It felt more masculine that feminine (on waking I wondered if it could be the dwarf type thing in my dreams) 
Anyway it is also influencing the grid/matrix we are constructing and 'our group' (these are like a team that I'm familiar with) we want to stop/pull-back/wait to establish the identity of the identity of the new entity.   

For some reason on waking I had word/name 'PEN' - It felt a little like an abbreviation. 

-

The second dream made me laugh, I woke up laughing. 

Wired dream of living with a father and a sister..  I was looking after lots of animals.   It was set in Stoneclose this time in the room looking East.  Outside the window is a wired set up of the solar system with a torch as the sun.  The 3 of us are arguing, there is an older sister and me.... I'm looking after voles, an iguana and then the father brings in a partridge or pheasant that he'd hit with the car, he'd tried to pluck it and then realised it was only stunned so brought it to me to look after too.

I'm annoyed as I now also have a 1/2 plucked pheasant added to my collection.  My sister isn't doing anything to help, she's laying round texting....  We start to realise it's a dream fairytale..  and I comment to my sister 'Well your not bloody Cinders' Darling!'     at that point we all collapse laughing and I wake up!

-

Next dream I drempt that a friend up the road was beauty out of beauty and the beast, she had a ninja Siamese cat who could talk!

Next was hummm just a visions of what looked like a large sausage cut into slices and pulled out and they were many layers of reality's. 

Last dream was a huge Golden flashy hotel... it seemed the same one were I was attacked in the entrance here.
There are lots of people there, lots of mirrors and rooms, gold high ceilings.   There is a 'man' there though he's not human.  He's a bit tree a bit animal a bit human, he is waiting for someone.  A female to join him...  I know him.   He looks very odd the dream was extremely visually detailed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walking on the Sun In'it

  'Well?'    Aye, amazing emotional day 'Mmmm Bitch, You can hold your own'   So it seems. I'm not sure about trajec...