Friday 3 February 2017

Night Protest Threw Feilds.

First dream - me and male me were in underground caverns, they went on for miles and were separated with magic coded doors we needed to pass threw. 
We were in a race to find a magic item, there is competition to find some magic artefact/object. The other people looking for it seemed like old fashioned police detectives in 70's suits.
-

Next dream is Northumberland between Alnwick and the coast it's night with only starlight.   There is the sea, dunes and then farmland (small crop fields, trees and hedges) everything is midnight blue and silhouetted. 

There is some issue with farmers and a large organisation and the farmers are protesting (something to do with food supply).
I'm with the farmers and we are marching at night using flares to communicate with the other groups moving threw the dark. 
We are to meet at the walls of Alnwick castle... it felt more like going into battle, the way we were moving at night.  

When we got there there was a camp set up with stalls and things along the outside of the castle walls.  Small furry creatures appear they are like fluffy potatoes with big eyes... they go into a field and start eating all the crops.
The crops look like stunted sweetcorn but they are growing on rows of little spiky bushes like gooseberry bushes, they are in neat rows and the earth under them is dry and stoney. 
As I watch them they morph into shadow imps or something, they look quite cool like they are made of black smoke dancing threw the feild ... there are 1000's of them.   I turn into an owl and fly up and watch them.  

I also see Jo from my dream last-night she is swimming in the sea with children.

Next part I remember I'm a person again and there is an wired old fashioned dark purple car aubergine colour, it's shiny and looks new.
I'm handed some black driving gloves and told that they will fit, and the car is mine.  My male aspect turns into an X partner of mine.    He's unusually aggressive but we still work as a team. 
Next part is more hazy and though I have no clear recollection of anything I'm sure there was fighting.     -  I think a one point I was tied to something via my neck. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...