Saturday 25 February 2017

Space Hub.

First I'm wizzing along really quickly and then I'm in a sort of motorway space hub, it's full of people and cat's with white airlocks all over it too.

Space traffic seems to drive around the outside of it, there are gates like toll gates for docking.    Inside, there are rows of seats, travollators and cats!  Oh and massive glass windows to look out into space.   I'm inside with a cat. 

Zak wakes me but I go back to the same place, this time it's more of a giant space/hub ship.    It's like a floating town,   the corridors are dark grey with red lights and there are massive screens alover with speakers placed so people can see and hear a specific one without interference.

It's huge, but there are hardly any people around.   2 of the screens are showing a briefing of a male and female officer who are onboard the ship... I seem to swap between observing and being the female officer. 
She totally lost the plot and has been contained for 'treatment' but she's shouting at the camera that she's the only sane one on the ship.... that obedience is not sanity.   The men are too obedient to there superiors.
I then swap to a nurse also on the ship, I have a friend who is a student nurse and she's been shadowing me and her family is due to arrive for a meeting.   She asked me to go meet them, I do and it's my aunty who reticently died her daughter and there kids too.   (2 of these were also potential parents for this life)   I find them some seating and go to put the kettle on to make a cuppa. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...