Wednesday 22 February 2017

Lots of non-human dreams.

Monday.

I was dreaming of a dimensional 'Nexus'   it was on a road with a round-about but at certain times there was an overlay of  another road too...   it couldn't always be seen but it was a junction between just human reality and a hybrid world.
My throat was bad again so dreams were hard to recall, I remember I kept finding it hard to maintain a dream body too and not just fray out all-over the place.

Tuesday.

Similar dreams, floating in and out of stuff.  Big green people, sledging with Zak down to a big stone monument on an island..... It's made with massive rocks and with tiny bricks.  I'm aware people traveld a long way to make it. 

Wed,

Pushing threw a crowd of people mostly going in the opposite direction to me,  then I start realising that the crowd is repeating I'm seeing the same 5-8 people again and again.  I'm wondering if they are NPC's.
I come out into a white space, there are sinks filled with what looks like coral/lichen or moss (it's pretty and alive)  they are fed by tiny drips of water they only grow 1cm a year I realise they are 100's of years old.   There are also stalactites and stalagmites made by slow drip drips. 

Next I have this wired 'lap top' but it's all glass, it's pritty cool tbh :P   I'm using it to put music on.


Second dream I'm on a motorway on the back of a motorbike with male me, we were travelling south back to were my main dream zone so we'd been in Scotland.   I've never been on a motorbike (they freak me out) but in the dream it felt natural and fun... we are in a rush to get back there as it's time to re-set and we have what is needed for the re-set.

We stop first at my Dad's sisters old house, I think my Dad's mam was there too....  I'm struggling stay awake in the dream, then me and male me fall asleep on her living room floor in front of the fire.   (This is the same village I dream slept in when I went into the long dragon dream)  
We wake in the same dream with same mission but in my old house now (main dream house) 
We are non-human, there are people in the house waiting for us, and I give them the re-set codes that look like a massive diamond and a massive ruby.  They are confused, but I show them how to place them into an old radio on the kitchen bench - that will reset as the frequency received will change. 

Me and male me go out into the back garden, there is a large metal chimney going up into the sky, it's a little rusty and needs some repairs and pulling back into shape.  As we do this we end up below it in a round earth room,  kinda below the grass.  We can see the roots of the grass but now under the chimney is this futuristic circular control desk, the panels are all glass with glowing lights and buttons running threw them.   Male me is green, and large different looking to humans he understand the control panel and I have turned into a furry creature of sorts, not quite a dog not quite a badger...   I'm hairy though a with him in the room I'm curled up on the earth floor watching.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...