Saturday 18 February 2017

Brain Mess!

Long and messy night.

Visuals and the hippy gogy things before sleep.  

Someone had died and we were throwing hand fulls of glitter into the sky to remember them and it was making a new star.

First dream

I'm in a shopping mall/indoor market/uni thingy. 
I'm looking at pretty colourful things on a stall and a female  PC comes up and frisks me for stealing. 
I'm wearing a black vest and a bomber jacket (very 80's) I'm annoyed with her as she's she's making assumptions based on appearances.  I call her out and tell her your barking up the wrong tree....   then the dream flips as  I recall I'd left my stuff with a female friend.  
I go back into this kind of bus/transit waiting room with cheep carpet and wired walls and my friend has wandered of, but when I come back into the room I see a guy in my bag taking my phone and purse..  

The male is tall, and I'm feisty...   I jump in and pin him in the corner of the room by an electric door. 

I tell him I know he has my stuff,   he tries to brush it off but I have him cornered..   This was odd,  I recall it as me being 1/2 his hight and him against a half open glass door, but I'm pinning him down.

He's got dark hair and eyes (a bit like the element of me I'm bringing in at this time)   
He's trying to act casual and gets his own phone out to call the police and I grab it and ram it into his teeth???   Smashing the glass on his phone... he's pretty alarmed and I then reach into his pocket and get my phone and purse and tell him to 'fuck off'

I walk back fairly traumatised by all this and put the stuff back into my bag, while doing this I realise I don't want a purse or phone as it's a burden.
I meet the friend who was ment to be watching it... but she says 'I was constipated'  
I mentally release the phone/purse but  as I do this I then realise I had a wand... It was a sculpted Poppy stem.

So I set of in the same dream scape looking for a Poppy Wand.  I realise that the phone/purse was a distraction...   so set that aside and ponder the wand.   (on retrospect this was distraction too)

At this point the dream gets wired The city starts to fall away, and I go out into a muddy courtyard looking over hovels  -  above them all is a cartoon spider spinning....   She is a spider witch and she's spinning on a loom.  She is sitting above weaving a poem of love into her weave, she glances over and smiles at me... I can see the poem of love in the fabric of reality she weaves.

An old lady in grey comes and meets me, she is sad at the pain in the people.  Her and the spider remind me of the earth crone.   I take her arm and let her lead me, she shows me a young mama and her baby she's been watching down in a dark earth shed and as we look they have new rug and new warm fashionable clothing that the mama loves.  We walk together looking for the love in the dark.


Next dream.  before I went into this my inbetwenydreamy HH were wired... 

The dream is of a red haired female...  she's making a film... but is also at a football match.  The match is surrounded by high metal fencing and she's climbing it with her fingers and toes.

While doing this she's her focus is on 'The film of the fairy'
I'm almost 3rd person on this dream... but I do have a task, which is to take the recording and place it on a floppy disk (the very early version of)   So in the dream I'm facing a earth wall with 2 drives remotely viewing the fairy and the other person.

I'm observing the red haired female clinging to the fence of a football stadium, and watching the female (dark hair)  'Fairy'  leap from the stadium into a pool and then into another world in a magical forest..
She is being followed by a race of flower people, like halflings  dressed and part of plants and petals. 

I'm recording this and also backing it up... but while I'm doing this there is another reality also running O.o   One in which there is a cheesecake competition on a double-decker bus.   I was also watching this as I  recorded the floppy versions of the other dreams, but in the mean time I was coming up with the idea of blackberry and elderflower cheesecake for the bus competition. 

If the night wasn't odd enough all ready - There was also stuff going on about a harbour of boats were the RM dates had been cut out of the hulls, having sex in a the top shelf of a refrigerator  (which was a reference to me losing my virginity:P ) and being a plumb back pack with the wings of a butterfly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...