Monday 6 February 2017

Courtyard Garden, Undersea Ruins, Robot Room and a SpaceShip.

I've had cold over the weekend so my dreams have been very broken by sneezing!

Sat nights dream.

It was an unfamiliar but beautiful house with a kitchen with bi-fold doors  that opened onto a beautiful sunny courtyard garden filled with flowers.   In the garden sitting at a table in the sun was a friend of mine Jo, and an unfamiliar bloke.    They had some Greek meze food and wine and were chatting enjoying the food/sun/garden and I was inside clearing up the kitchen. 

The guy picked up a hose pipe and started to squirt the house and kitchen... when I came out he soaked me too.   I was puzzled..  I picked up a plate from the table and splashed him back with water from a pond in the garden. 

I recall that neither Jo nor me could touch this Male as him/his skin was to sensitive. 

- There was also a dream of underwater ancient ruins they had the swastika pattern carved into the stone. 

Sunday

A grid game, with black suns and orange suns... It reminded me of tic-tac-to but the suns swapped colour. 

My other dreams hopped about alot, A wizard in a cave underwater.  Again symbols, the swastika and also the Knights Templar one...   split into 4 ?

- Monday

A round polished dome shaped metal room, in it are 3 very modern computers/machines/robots.  Spaced round the sides of the room.  I'm in there with Anna (A girl who I lived in a big shared house with in my 20's)
She's trying to activate them but she enters the wrong code into the first one.... she dosn't want to wait for it to reset so try's to shut it down to start over.  The machine dislikes this and it trip's security cool-down.   Metal automatic doors come from the top of the dome and close of the entry/exit points and a warning siron sounds with flashing lights.

The machine moves like a transformer first into a metal butterfly shape flapping it's wings to cool of and it then starts to spin,  I grab Anna and we crouch down next to one of the walls as the machine spins around.  As we watch it again it transforms this time into a male and female robot dancing a fast waltz round and round inside the room. 

I notice I have a dog poo in a bag in my hand!

-

Next is a grid with symbols... they are flicking, it's almost like a translation grid - with things that mean the same in each square morphing in and out.

Next I'm in dream-house in Stoneclose again, there is an attic room on this occasion.... a Mum I know is up there with her 2 young children and she is teaching them Math.  I seem to recall I have a game console a hand held thing... It keeps breaking before I can compete the level and resetting.

Earlier morning dreams were broken up by toddler but included a
Colourful silk scarf that's worth £100,000 ??
Getting a Bafta for acting!
Colouring in a book,
Being on a spaceship with aliens - they looked a little like something from Startreck a blend of some of the more odd ones.  The crew was all female, the commander was asking another female to pretend to be captain. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...