Monday 9 October 2017

Ying-Yang me and a pigramage.

Didn't want to wake up this morning.  2 very different dreams both long but I just remember the main thems of each.

In the first I'm with male me too - but only experiencing the dream as female me I couldn't swap into him.  We are young late teens or early 20's  and twin brother and sister but lovers too.    We are at a martial art school and look Asian we are both small with black hair.  

We are learning to fight with long thick sticks (I think Bamboo) and the place we are in is harsh but also very beautiful... open to the sun and we spend lots of time outside.  
It's not modern in any way, it's a school/training/moestry type of place.
Me and male are always made to train against and fight one another as we are equally matched we push each other to improve - but also beat each other unconscious frequently  (Not threw choice if I remember we were forced to fight & train in this place)

I remember feeling my scalp and it had bumps and cuts....  we were both pritty beaten up.  We were disliked cause we loved each other too...  but seemed not to care.   I woke up as we'd curled up together to sleep.

Next dream is totally different it's my main dreamscape but 100's of years ago... I'm a monk/nun on a pilgrimage (I think heading up to Holy Island - but not sure were from) I'm with a female she is from the castle and Bamburgh... we are walking up the sand and dunes on the coast and into a small chapel on the outside.

As we come in the door our outer cloaks are taken and we are wrapped with white capes with sliver and gold embroidered stitching  (I'm silver she's gold)  We move to the back of the chapel quietly and I can smell ins cents coming from a room at the back... 

Then it blurs with something modern as I see a radiator on the wall at the back of the building and under it there is a hole with fire or lava in...      I realise if left it will burn the building down so ask for a damp thick cloth to smother the fire    (Ian's alarm woke me up here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...