Sunday 8 October 2017

Funral Asshes and Mushy Peas.

Fridays Night.

Last night I was at my Mums funeral... or at least at the crematorium it was dark and me Ian and the kids were all there (My mum died when I was 18, so hadn't met Ian or had kids...  So this might be more about Ians Mum whos dieing?  )

Anyhooo we were in the dark waiting for an urn with ashes in.    The body had been burnt and we apparently wanted to wait and take the ashes back the same day so were were kicking round the grave yard in the dark waiting for her to cool down enough to scrape into a jar O.o  :stuck_out_tongue:

The kids were complaing they were hungry... I think we were going in and out of church buildings some of them had secrete corridors and there were dogs with us too.   I think Ians Mum was around to or dead... I asked Fay if she was upset about people being dead but she was fine so we were basically just waiting for a pot of ashes and talking to dead/deing people. 

After that dream I whent back into the same dream - this time we'd gone back to My aunt and uncles house... the same one I accidentally set fire to a few nights ago.   I'm making a roast dinner with my elderly aunt we are making a big meal to celebrate the death/passing of my mother.    I was also washing a large white floor??
Oh and preparing for a long car journey after the meal, this was with 2 friends I have no Tanya and Simon... they were going to eat with us. 

I was also looking out of a window it was late autumn and raining and few remaining golden leaves were being pulled of the trees with the rain.


Last night

My dream was odd to but the bit that sticks in my head most was being on a train and looking out of the window at two huge tins of processed peas!! 

They were meby 12ft high   standing in a siding.   I turned and giggled to who I was with on the train and then I held up my hands and we both had a massive processed pea each!  The size of a beach ball :smile: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...