Wednesday 11 October 2017

Eating Ticks and Birthing Adults :)

Tuesday's dreams.

Broken up dreams cause Zak got into bed and kept kicking me!

Sooo first off I'm at my Nana's house  (She moved into a home when I was young... then my Uncle lived here for a bit... anyhoo it's house I've not been in for at least 25years!)
I'm in there cleaning the floor (I keep dreaming about cleaning floors too :P)

There are other people in this house too, my friend Roz, and miss Piggy!!??!!   We are playing pranks on each other while cleaning/clearing up.

Next dream...

Main dreamscape, I'm outside on a mushroom hunt!  There all all kinds of odd and strange mushrooms :slightly_smiling_face:  I meet a greengrocer who used to live in the town I'm in now, he has a veg market and he knows about mushrooms too :stuck_out_tongue:

Next dream, I'm in Newcastle with my old best friend from schools Mum and Dad.   There is also Kerry a friend from collage.  We are getting a bus back to the village and have bough a Chinese take-away meal. 
We get of the bus on a street inbetween 2 housing estates were we lived and Emma's parents take all the food...    Kerry is upset cause she's ordered a mushroom foo-yung??!   But they are worried about there own meal getting cold and they won't let Kerry get her food out of the bag.  

I comfort Kerry and tell her it's ok, I'll find some food at my house for her. 

Last dream is wired too.  

In main dream place,    I'm in a tick removal centre.   It's like a health centre but we all have parasites.  They are crawling over people and I'm picking them of and biting them in half with a crunch to kill them :stuck_out_tongue:  (talk about monkey mama :wink:  )   
We are having issues as the new people coming in keep re-infesting the rest of us, so I'm changing the layout of the premises and installing a shower block in reception so people can get clean as they enter...   (I think i was making a special soap for this too)   I was also arranging clean towels and clothing so we could minimise cross contamination in the rest of the centre.


Last night

Had the weirdest dream symbolgy yet last night!!   

In one dream I'd given birth to a woman in her 50's :stuck_out_tongue:  and was trying to breast feed her... it wasn't happening (I think cause she's lost the sucking reflex)  but WTF??

The first dream was fairly were too...   a synthesised virus had been introduced into the human population  (a program to do with reducing the human population drastically)  People had to give 'consent' to get it...  this was really subtle though so much so they didn't realise they had choice in it. 
It was all tied into a certain song, like a nursery rhyme that people was being used to gain consent.     I was with some other people in an old fashioned cottage... the song was really catchy (lol like the virus)  and I was trying to help people sing a different tune - to make sure we didn't consent.    

Next dream was in a kids hospital (but hazy)

The birthing a woman dream was outside an area in my main dreamscape..   dreams about this place are usually significant.    I was looking for a bottle of formula for her as she was hungry..     Never dreamed anything like this before so curious as to what it means! :smile:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...