Sunday 15 November 2020

Bread Crumb's

First dream.. A spaceship with a ghost, a cheesecake too lemon one 😛

I have been left with something I can not see, another bit of me.  It's still to different to bring it home and we are stuck together apart but one.

My writing is hard to understand I think it was gaming with Leon - Playing so we can fun this.

Main dream area, Ireans house again..   Also a soul retrieval but It was so different I felt like I was talking to a planet.     Oh, it was what is matrix and planet and is the matrix the planets shadow or mind?    Marline/Magdalyn?  





The mix of my middle name and Em's Mam so upside down/right way up me and middle me.

A school dream wired halls of res the rooms where pristine though all white and perfect I wasn't sure what I was doing there as I seemed to just make a mess and leave crumbs I was looking around and trying to recall what I was to do there.  The bright white of the room reminded me of this

Next I was on Leons Islands it was violence again but Inka had pushed my body awareness out or smothered it and he and Leon had been fighting even though it was my form.
After Inka takes his form again and as three we all jump back to Malico's house were Illeth is still in the large room reclining on the sofa in front of the fire.  Kaylo is there too deeply asleep in the bed.

I lay beside Illeth my head resting on her calves and stare into the fire it's warm and relaxing there and I dream again.  Leon had gone to find Malico in the Library and Inak smoking at the table by the window.

I was dreaming of  Pipework/Ducts with different numbers/gauges / Widths.  Reminded me of the broken pipe fixed with a heart.

I was also thinking about blood the adrenal area were Inka first grabbed me and where the snake bit our side. 

Also what Ian had said yesterday about the plauge and errr Dirty Blood or something, and the blood magic?? 'Ritual'

The lasting psychological effects of the virus, thinking in shaman terms is this a healing to?  A dark night of the soul offering further catalyst? 

Guess this is Empress Oh the salt, Donnat posted me salt threw the letter box the other day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...