Friday 20 November 2020

Tree Me


'Plenty of time to wake and hone, your fucked up senses to lead you home'  

Home my Lord?  I know, the game youplay?  As I dance my being threw each day,




'Dance all you like witch, we hold your heart'

And you know I'll come back to the game in the dark. 

'Confused and tired?' Yeh I am a bit. I want to play and feel like I fit.


'Sleep then Ren we have games to play, much to do before your day'


Wake and it's still 23.23 I felt like I'd been asleep for weeks.

'😆 come'  Where? 'To us'  Hehe yeh ok..


Shaking the tree to see what falls 'It's you that fell into the illusion of all, that's what's grown, now follow your heart and weave your way home' 


Dreams are arranged like a big guillotine shape? Oh was that the tree of life shape I asked to be shown? 


I wake next at 212, A long strange dream, main dream area.

A car filled with stuff and garden clearing. The garden is filled with people they are outside and I have music I also keep having to step over a fence, no Gate.!!!!


Next up is a wired dynamic thing, a female has been taken prisoner.. she had been freed but wants to go back, there are 2 children too, then a strange egg thing and a ghost.  


It's an odd house in the country the woman is laying down and there are sprites/fairys too. I'm using the music to find an egg in the wall? Illeth was with me and then I find the egg and it's orange and I'm sucking raw egg yolk from a wall into a bowl using music? The others watch... there was a wired thing of catholic religion too.  


Next I'm inside what feels like orange/yellow egg yolk too.


Another dream, In this one I'm non of the people... just watching. A camper van, bigger this time but Fay and friend are in it with her friends Dad. There is a strange house/cottage to rent. The virus features and a scout leader whats to bring the children back together and a man wants to waltz many veiws offered and presented.


I speak to a friend Rachel who got burnt and ask how she is healing, she tells me of her lungs not her skin. 


Another person is showing the rooms in the guest house saying how everyone can be separate but people don't want to be. I can see people on a building high up. My Dad and Chris want to tell of about cults that few know of and I see the sky flickering in a way that others can't. I'm watching people select weapons to mostly men, this had a game/mmo feel.  


Woke to write/right 


When I go back dreams are hazy I know I'm with group but we are blended and merged just flowing awareness. Wake at 505. Fruit/farm?  'Sleep :)'  

Wake again at 707  'Hehe, you good Ren?'  Very.. hazy colours and weaving... 'You don't need to understand just listen and play - the game changes, we have the perspective REAL TIME' lol <3


The kids come in to tell me about there dreams (This has happened a bit recently Fay had had a dream about lovers and a room of roses the other day... then last night her and dot it was magic creatures and matriarchs/battles ) I gave the kids dreams again? 'We did Ren' wow.

____

I feel so different, still quite, have I always dreamt through the deck so fast?  

 

'No, you would get stuck a while, you also only noticed the more obvious cards'

I notice the transitions?  'E motion' 


  

 The Queen thing... I didn't understand.  'You do now ;)'  Yes different archetype energy. Yes.   

 

The conifers are awake, 'Holly too' Yes I feel them. 'They feel you too'

 

The Chinese Zodiac... larger cycles bigger cogs?  Yes. The fire dragon therefor is more of my entity energy than my current incarnation.  'OFC' 

For this system rather than larger? 

'Yes Ren'  

 

Bipolar is Archetypes cycles?  'Yes, or stuck at a section repeating a loop'

 

 


 

We see the perfect imperfections, 

the cracks and the breaks, 

the flaws in the surface of mirror where we wake. 

The cycles the patterns like the ripples on a lake the texture of the air of the breath we partake.

In the still hear we hear the roaring of the waiting to be, 

in the dark wait the colours weaving forms to see.

___
Why do I get this asleep and awake it's so fuzzy atm?   'Just where you're at, you're coming up again, or down - depending on your trajectory'   Haha TY, for the Syncs btw, 'NP Witch, you're with us here to playing'





 

A note.


 A shell (lol my name) ) 


















I get a friend invite I accept....few days later they post this?


Leons words??  'Witch, you upped this once allready'  

'You know it's you that will burn?'   OFC,

The Recipe?  The big Red button?   12/21 & 21/12 same date flipped US/UK/AU... mirror?  'Yes Ren, symbols and pattern recog' 



Michael?   Like El?  this ties into the Elohim, Bible stuff too?   'OFC REN, your way down the symbolic, pattern recog plug hole'    WHOLE 😉  



13.13 that was from the Trump dream?   Why dose the Trump (Oh a deck? Archetype!!) Want me to do micro biom work up on a work up on a Leon/Lion??

'You won't quit Ren'
  IKR 😏

Like I said last night 😛

I know my crew wanderer and play, in service to love we weave a day... though often apart in heart we are home, connected as one we will dance in earths dawn. I don't even care if I cease to be... in my life now I follow what I feel is more me.

So as I asked...

--lol  Random question, but is Leon filled with shards that have been exorcised or rejected?

 

Oh...  Yes then?  

People kept casting out shit in their name?    Oh is that the shaman name Kept?   Wow... Fuck, so the shit we Kept? 

 

My soul retrieval's?????

 

The fragments of self that are rejected, considered animal, dirty base? 

 

You told me I know how to find them and take them where they belong... 👀❤👀

 

I'm moving to Hermit or something I guess?  

I don't get why or how we are weaving every story/the bible/pantheons .. or why your quiet
🙄

Likely to pin it on me???  But pffffff
😄


Ah ok!!... nice deep weave Crew, you are me and I am you.   and I AM swimming in the human stew, if it gets to hot it matters not,  as I'm only here as a flea in an ear!!  💜  😆

I'm well on my way to being upside down... 'Then once again you won't be, the only, Witch in town'   pfffewwww 😍

I'm on so many levels?   'No shit'  Haha   I can't even linier this in a blog.  How I can weave a fiction book. 

This is so hermit/   valk/..  Anat


Why the bible now?  'It's your final trigger'  I can feel your stupid snigger 😆 'Ride it REN, Your almost home... '   Do I get to remeber the name I own

'That depends Witch on how you play'   This is going to be tied to that new age Mer, kha, Bah stuff?? 'Who knows?'  

Grrrrrrrrrrr

'Down, Ren, were done with Bitch Totem  😈

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...