Sunday 8 November 2020

Wobbly Mirror

I don't understand....   'I know Ren, Symbols, mirrors and Intentions' 


I come.


Ooooo!! 👀 'You upped the game bitch!' That was really wired 'Yep like I said.. when you're a planet you can birth stuff and kill it... It's all symbols and code, and you broke your editor again 😆' Can't keep my hand out of the fire 'Or your head' 💥


I'm tired of duality crap... 'Yep, it's why you're a bug in the system... anyway you mostly have fun' Oh this is the addiction thing, the Moon card? 'Yes' - We don't want to wake up or we don't want to sleep? 'You sleep to way up' lol 


Ouch.. 'Better though?' Mmmmm Yep was wired was heart and bk to heart. 'Just want you are Ren, unconditional love wants to feel. Just follow the emotions even when they are yours'  


That was the thing with grief - With Me/Em,  Love is Grief with no place to go.   I could see/feel the energy too what Leon meant about the heart 4 chambers it was like 2 ins and 2 outs.  'Closing big loops'



'World wobbly bitch?' Very, wobbly, ripply mirror ..' was painful I know but it needed to be felt especially when you are following your own hurts home... thats why you need to tread lightly too'    Yes.  

 

Not enjoying the yellow furr ball much either...   'That's the one you follow tonight'    You need to dl and create too will help

 

Oh can you show me what Guy asked?   'OFC... the right answer you look less crazy pissing your self laughing than trying to teach 😆 we learn, you share, play and mirror' 😜

 

Is intention a trajectory?   'Let us show, you work better with images' 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...