Tuesday 10 November 2020

A Mouses Value Fulfilment


Wake at 22.22 main dream area with Em/Me and were going to sleep in her bed but her mother wants to as well so we make more space.   Listening to a commentary and living threw it too.  

It was split too (Told something I can't read and the stolen creation... Did the mind take the magic of spirit?? )  'Wait and see your mind is playing spirit now😏'


There had been a tram-train too.. A woman and child on a train, they want to help but no one will listen then more people just vanish.


Is this going where I think it might be?? 'Heheheh' Upside down and right way up? 'Let's see' 


Wake again no recall. Where had I been that time? lol TIME!?!?! Heheh


'You want to know?' OFC 'Lay down and dream then mouse' 


Heheh pfff I wake and I'd been in a show/play in house only I'm watching it 3rd person so I wasn't the hero but the observer of the hero, It's also 2 layered as it's in a house and below a house. 


It's the tarot/hero's journey... The Hero has pushed the weeker god into the fire to burn while letting the other take the place of their ego or join with it... The woman I'm watching seems surprised to be standing in a room with the adversery.

👿/😇


We do this over and over for balance? Growth, fun?? 'You do it mouse, you tell me?' Sheeesh... 'I just shared, what you did!' ...... This is why Kaylo (ego) is always anoyed at me? 'Yes'  😵


Before that dream I'm in an amazing garden that I'm looking after and tending, It is in full bloom,  the ground is covered a mix of wild and garden plants, weeds and bugs. Its a mix of many gardens with a large wildlife pond.


Great..... Silence 😛 I know you fuckers think this is funny.   Suppose this is the next card. 


First up.  





--- lol OK I guess this is the Em/mE Em/mE balance. The energy in motion, Is that why I try to balance. 

Leon told me...'4 Chambers -What goes in the heart stays'.. 4 corners balanced thoughts and emotions flat pool.  

Is that the Einstein thingy?? E Motion.  Energy in motion along a tragectory.    Weaponised E motion the Atom bomb?  Also the serpent.  Wow kinda is all symbols hu!?!

No Gods No masters - It's why I trust myself and love others as I see we are all one.  I must trust all cause I know I'm safe to play.. See-Saw balance..   Still pool, no ripples, wide horizens. 

___

I think back to what Inka randomly told me yesterday night in the kitchen...

__


So brain logic/spirit in the mind balance 2 then drop into heart 4 chambers can balance there.  

Images, the spaceship brain the tree trunk spine the heart with the web attached to the corners. The centre of the Rainbow sphere, and also the limits of my horizon when still.

Last page of the current dream Diary too.  'Current'  - More TIME   Current is flow energy..thus isn't Now then?  lol

Hummm Here/NOW... 

Just shuffled the deck and the last 2 cards ar at the bottom - I have no idea what they mean, but I know I've been here before 😂 

I get why I like to forget now 😆  Relentless drive must be the Play Drive. 

Also Infinite and finite. Guess this is value fulfilment!!?? 😜                                                                    

 



Back to bed.. I feel I need to follow the excitement of the unknown at my heart...


So I had a dream. 'Of course, you did mouse'  


It was hazy as the concept was different to me after being plonked unknowing on the mirror of myself again I'm back dreaming.


I'm in a restaurant again serving food it's very busy and the tables are getting closer and closer together. 


Then another me in a strange place alone with a new puzzle, I had animals with me a dog/god-- lol that typed backwards when I typed it anyhoo I think there were some other animals.  


I'd recalled I was going to do 3 things, watch a film, read a book and dream... before dreaming I go to a bed, it's the neatly made bed of a male, he is absent.

The bedding is all white with an intricate pattern on the bedspread also in white. I mess the neatness a little putting on the lamp but I'm sure the owner won't mind and I can sort it after. The lamp has 3 bulbs on a twisted stem and shades like flower petals, the bulbs are white.

I was going to sleep there then realise it's the wrong space so I move back to the middle room the 3 are round and connected at this point like a row of bubbles. As I dream 2 other me watch the film and read the book.


They are telling us the same thing at the same TIME a message in synchronicity.  


The message is an old occult thing I think not something I'd heard of, It was how the heads of a coven male Male/Female would enter the larger male/female planetary aspect Priest/Priestess they remain there separate but connected to the entity archetype to act as the cult/coven leaders.


___

'Education from the inside out as it should be Witch 😈'  Heya Inka.. that was fun! I'm going to sleep for a bit 'Are you sure about that Ren? 😇' Pfff Leon too! 

Ok, I'm jumping somewhere for a wider perspective.  'Better answer, come play'  


____


Rodent infestation, Pied Pipper, Hammlin ... Tracks,Timelines/ Music, Pan Pipes.


I guess the mouse doesn't mind getting played with when it knows the cat is it's self too.


Oh this is the Archon/Acorn/Archons I asked about this morning?





Oh....


'Ren, we answer your curious questions'  lol 'You can't stop wondering and wandering'  

Framed as a perpetrator but really the undertaker?  'Dream it Ren it's more fun?'  It's the 'Shhhhh, Sleep Mouse'  Hahaha ok.


Oh.. Do the lightworkers birth the Dark timeline and the dark the light? Is there 4 new earths? Which is the control v chaos? Is that the one the light births? And the dark births the Magic? Where dose the fun come in? 😛

 

 Which is the AI matrix? I don't? 'Sleep Ren, one thing at a time... Come here!'  

 


Parasite and Toxoplasmosis in the mouse, The bug in the AI, The un-rejectable payload of unconditional love.. The poison apple. So many symbols 👀 💜 GG.


'Sleep Ren'  


lol, WOW that was amazing 2 massive dreams breathing in and out.


... crazy dream of demolished cities, JCB's moving around the bricks people destroying buildings brick by brick.  


I knew what they'd been looking for, but they didn't want to know the towers had to fall the cities/ minds/empires and the bricks thew the ages the old falls away and a new is built I'd run from the destruction and into the dark and into the woods to roam and play and hide from the day.


I knew the key that few could see.


While alone I'd met someone in a cave he knew the same. He spoke to God, we talked he did mirror-gazing I answered his questions they all looked at me.


I told them I know and then I remembered I've been to the sun, I'd told him I knew that life should be fun. He's called me in a dream to come and feel, to let me know how we were meant to be.


It was the moon in the puddle, diving into your dream, into your self and the illusion of being.


As I told they listened we sat as three and remembered together how it was supposed to be.


💜


The other dream weaving in and out was a school in concentric rings. I was viewing and writing a story with many endings.. I knew we are one but we wander alone as we sing our own song.


Oh lol!! On another layer, I was with you guys in the body of a mouse hanging off the end of Leon's finger!! Inka laughing and Kaylo was another animal I can't recall. Inka was pinching my cheeks to make me let go 😂


Hahaha that was very cool!! GG guys 😁 💜💜 Time 606! 


'Awake mouse?'  lol very, sorry about your finger Leon!   


' 😆 Don't worry Jumping mouse'  OoooOO! The story/parable? I read it years ago, will read later.

The Story of Jumping Mouse

by Hyemeyohsts Storm

Native American Lore



Symbols mind PoP! ....Why would anyone go to school if they could go to sleep?


'That's what Earth is Ren, you knew it as a kid' Yup... 'Now quit poking the dreamers!! Balance and play 😈' 


Sooo, after I share this Dot shows me this.



The card is time??  'What time Ren?'  Hahaha Now?

'Jump and look then satisfy your curious mousy mind'  Wow... we did the last 2 cards.   One was last night...  The story helped though!! I said I wanted to fly!


I don't understand the descriptions. One was last night I understand more cause it's the piccys I've dreamed and I know how they work in the void..  and the other was the burning family stuff... oh My Cat's ?? Oh is that you guys?  'The ones you keep biting?'  lol  and pushing into fire 😆  Sorry.  💜

'You dream and live it Ren, you don't need to understand it'   I closed another loop?  


'Won't stop you going again though fool 😏'   


Hahahaha True, I still have questions unanswered and I'm more confused than before 😆  'May or may not keep you out of trouble, probably not' 

My head hurts, 'It's to big 😛  Go ground'  Haha  thanks.    GG again guys!! 💜

Oh... The book I'm writing Leon sends a Mouse to talk to Ren





'We just told you it was to big 😆'   Yeh I'm out....  What did the mouse say I can't remeber....  



Starting the book seems like a world away 'More than one Ren 😏'  Pffffffffff   Ok, you win, I'm out! 'You'll be back 😈'    At least I'm confused enough to go back to fiction!!  I think I left the story where Ren wanted to rip Leon's head of right?  😆  'We did warn you'  IKR No such thing as fiction 😛  I'm going back to Re'Ed 😆


Wow, I actually did read something 'Want a lolly?'  lol 

Found this from the Archons page, then remebered Inka told me about it... 'Still haven't read it Ren' 

Future is no more fixed than the past right?   'Woooo, your learning'  Dreaming my life right?   'Yep, so try not to screw it up again '  Hahahah

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocryphon_of_John

Woooo  Em's mama is called Marlean.... I broke the editor again right?   My middle name.   👀 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...