Monday 11 January 2021

Inside Out


'Queen?' I'm just a fool. 'You try to be but you know better' Or worse?? 'Don't be smart Ren I'm coming to meet you in our space' oh? 'Yes, we will go to Leon' Why? 'You'll see' ok.
Now? 'Well your not busy' I guess not 'Good I'll meet you' I'd like to recall plx. 'As you wish'

TY on my way.

Wake at 11.30ish big, big game in many spaces at once.. leaving clues for ourselves to find, holding space open for the us still behind and pushing it wide and climbing inside. Far and wide and pick a track to ride.

'Squeek?' Mmmmm


Go bk to sleep.


'Dizzy?' lol a little, 'Ping-pong' lol, was fast. 'Yes'
Was chatting in a dream, so many between the lines so many meanings, a tree to or many trees. Was a chat with one other... oh a bench that looked like a ring of roots...but wasn't what it seemed.


I'd also gone for a walk, many kids and Mama's sunny. I was walking with a mamma and her daughter but sometimes floating, sometimes being pushed or pulled. The young girl was asking why - I was telling her it was another bit of me that I couldn't see.


We arrive at a child's park all ages are playing, It's fun it had been a long walk. The women all know me kids friends and we chat and get the kids snacks, the kids are all ages too. I chat to the other mums I know before leaving. 

'Get up just a little please Ren, just to wake your brain plx'   


I wake at 414 oh this was wired... there was like a thing lol errr in the room, it was symbolic but also like a structure, a shape on the bed, errr geometric like a dog shape or an old cave drawing but made of was intreasting.   The pie sign is what I've written in the book or 2 of them next to each other. It was just out of my normal perception outside the window the sky was lol like scribbly '💙 Sleep Ren, you're in a Wyrd space ' lol

Dream duse is so wired again... really out there 'DMT 😏'


I'd met with people we chatted a lot it was relaxed... then I was an errr tree?? 'Should have written it straight down'
Was wired/wyrd too.. was the norn-tree I forget it was big. 'Sleep again Ren, nothing is forgotton and you'll recall more as you want/need.. just dream again'


Wake at 555 next... after long dreams, on many layers.


We were with Leon again? 'Yes' Malico, Loci & Leon.... Hahaha all in one thing, I really am a fool right! :D :D 'lol Ren, always 💚' So many layers 😆😆





In one I'm in a room and there is some bonkers thing in the corner. It's wired, with like tentacles and stuff poking from it now and then. I'm with possibly em & me we are trying to work out what it is and watching it.
A guy comes in to possibly Leon.. looks at it and us and leaves.

Anyhoo I watch it a bit longer then see a shape leave the box.. it's like err a shimmer I can see it though it's not visible, It's like other things I've seen in dreams. I follow it and it's snake-like and it heads into a kitchen type of space but then is cornered and raises to attack.. I hold it's head and let it know telepathically I would like to help it outside and is that ok? It agreed and materialises as a massive snake and I carry it outside the building and put it down.  


Another layer was watching actors they had all been playing roles and were bickering but mainly chatting a bit over who were the leads.


Last dream I was errr egg-shaped 😆 I was egg.. all and nothing 😛 


Pretty the sky is pink and blue like from the spaceship dream 'You being competitive?'   lol errr may be, but I fits where I sit 😏


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...