Thursday 21 January 2021

Pitch Dark

'Just set your intention, do not overthink anything for now'  Ok... 


Kaylo came first then Malico.. kids n Ian still waking me over n over.. Eventually, sleep!


Guys?  'Ren.  I told you, I was coming there you're big n stupid'   Hot too..

'Lay still and relax, we are with you there a bit before we come here'  

We were outside in the storm.

---

I don't get what I just saw.. 'You do, you just do not want to admit it'   Pfffffffff
πŸ™„


'Come back again, you're used to being inside it Ren.  Come and sleep again and scatter'    


After the being in the storm and allover watching stuff early in the night.. I went bk to bed at 2 the storm over. I was dreaming from here.  Malico & Kaylo close and or joined with my awareness but I was mainly inside geometry again or formless feeling. Close to morning, we jump awareness back to Malico's house and I'm lost in so many dreams all at once. 


With Em at the coast, the tide has gone out way to far.
So much more is exposed we walk to look at what was under the sea, I wanted to swim but we had places to go.


Em was discussing her pre-nup agreement. Was wired as I was just awareness listening to arrangments with her hubby's parents... I was inside various properties too.


Then lots of people but I'm errr inside their heads this was wired πŸ˜›


I was with them in a huge city, were trying to get to a market in a multistorey carpark, very mixed visitors.


People I know but also friends of friends - shared thoughts ideas.

I have friends of friends helping - A boy murders his brother.. he injects old blood mixed with something into his heart there was air in the syringe too (They were all kinda crazy)
We see the younger bro die and watch in disbelief, confused.... then the older bro feels bad.. It was also strange and cartoon-like.    

More people were with me and I was helping them to understand what each other needed. They could all help each other but didn't realise how, but once pointed out it was obvious and they could help and started co-operating.


'Come back to me at the house again'  


Next dream people have bags of stuff clothes/shoes or something I was was well out of credit again and doing stuff to get some bk πŸ˜†


DNA and microscopy only I'm just looking inside stuff. Hair analysis, I could see the speed the cells had grown and what had been available nutritionally to them during the phases. Was coming bk out to label and mark samples.. could move in time too and see the DNA differences coding for cell construct.  


lol In another layer to this I was contaminated and being cleaned before I could access a diffrent area πŸ˜›


'Fast Ren, back to me still much to follow b4 day' Noha?? '2 Arcs' WTH? 'You won't quit Ren😏' lol


Main dream area a race/walking journey a young girl had won she was only 6 and people were being pissy with her for cheating and using a map.
I am aggressive defending her win, even from her own parents. 

She's young and smart enough to use a map it's their loss.
Main dream house a track outside now like liquid silver I was laying with an ear on it listening for vibrations coming.. a round there too, but it's on another layer, I need to be at the bleed threw to see it.   


Much traffic too much - the train once established would be optimal. I watch a footballer self-transfer from one team to another.

An unexpected move wise for him - both teams will be surprised.


Some children's toys arrive first down the silver track.  


My Dad is there too now... annoyed someone has ended up in the wrong place/space it's going to be a 20hr round trip for him to move them back and he's pissy about having to do it. 


Everything at this point is overlayered and chaotic as I'm in all of these dreams suddenly at once 'Ren, you were scattered in a storm again last night 😏 - Jump bk share with Inka and I now Ren' 


Still outside main dream space a football match now, an older player male now retired is there he is top scorer but the others benefit from his experience and playing with him.


Camping, I've arrived at the field as one of the first and found a pitch.  (Also football) 

Hahah FFS!!  'Like Jugs Bitch'  Phahahah



I've placed fabric groundsheets and another female Helen is second to arrive she will walk around to meet and bring the others.... I've cut bread and am waiting on more arriving.


Theta? 'Greek Ren, find it's a gate too.... Yellow and orange eat today' lol Oh last dreams Again main dream space.. I'd been in a dentist place again talking to the staff.... a friend was there and we were making torches


Another bonkers long space dream too - our crew playing, we had to find each other... lol someone was like buzz lightyear πŸ˜†

Could fly in a robo-suit. We had all been transformed into various things and had to solve puzzles and find each other was fun. I'd found the robo guy as I could see in the dark. As we found each other we were back on an emmm lol space ship as aliens ... Haha It was fun!  


On the ship I was also sitting with my bro scratching his back and poking him with a large claw... not mine was like this one from last Dec.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...