Friday 15 January 2021

Ladders of Stories a Life Could Have Climbed

A game we play where we think we see,
A separateness between that and me,
A tug of feel to a touch of know,
A dance away from where we want to go,
A leap to dark and a fall to night,
Surrender the day and vanish from sight,
Weave on the spaces of whats in between
and pull on the boundary of what it may mean.

Errrrrrrrrrr??
'It's cool Ren, just relax and go with this'  I feel like I just ate a bag full of magic rainbow noodles 👀  ?
'You turned yourself inside outside... you're in a knot 😏'  lol ok.


Wake again puzzled... I know where I am, Inka had asked me to go bk there.... he jumped so I could follow him there and he arrives with Mel & Koa to dream share.  

Need to cook bread before I sleep again.

'Avoid the obvious internal battles Ren, ok??'    Learning Energy in motion??  'I know you, behave with me'   Will try 😜

Liz? Elizabeth? Izabell Ibbo?? Son of Isabel all the same word 😯

 '33 Bitch, Up u get 😏'  lol ...I get up to cook the bread...

A bell is tolling but it's a jingly bell... like a cat bell - lol also like Tinkabells shoes 😆  lol

I'd been dreaming again, so many dreams, storeys, layers, times, places.  Playing the ripples and waves, waking and falling, telling and calling.  It's 441

(Crazy recall while in that space)


'Back here, go again at 444'  Bk to the roundhouse?  'very soon'  

I was still dream-sharing with Mel & Koa too, we are still in the Hub from the Cuckoos nest dreams.

I'm seeing an image of the 2 moon but they are all in the sky together.  White bright the full the crescent and almost dark.. on top of each other too like a triangle.

'Roundhouse now Ren, I will bring the others'  Sure....

Wake again at 616.... We had all been sharing again,  lots of us now.  Toes on my other foot really hurt, had done all night.   Then We go below to share with less, Inak and Illeth join and Koa and Mel.. I share between them.

Inka tells me jokingly 'You make a mess bitch 😏 No sleepovers!!'

lol Toe pain eases as we share and move stuff again.  'Hear Ren, more dreams to rebalance a bit 💜'

lol help!! 'I am doing crazy mouse... come bk!'

At some point, there had been a huge dream.  A massive ship (Like the original one were I time hopped and crashed the front of the train)

We are there as a group and we have 2 projects - Arc's   (Story arc's)  Anyhoo they are ships too one is a like a living seed bank looking for a new place.  ((Meby like the Battlestar Galactica series??))

I was on arc 2 We had a space we had to go too...  I could see this from above like being in a plane looking down onto the ground... It was a wide bay on a shoreline.   The command line was wired and we were not moving yet and then suddenly a bunch of new kids have turned up too.

Inka was in the dream too was like a sibling (Was also the similar as this dream but rendered slightly differently... oh... more recalls.... 😲  wooooo)

Me, Inka and some others are trying to acclimatise the new kids fast as we need to move.   The electric and doors were fried too and we were trying to fix this at the same time - I could see the wiring following it to the faults so the engineers could find and fix.... there was only a few psychics left and we were busy.  

Liturgy?? 'Look it up tomorrow, here now plx' 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liturgy


Before I woke we had all gone bk upstairs again.  Leon is there he askes me 'Confused mouse?'  I confirm very... as I sit next to him he then askes if I'm having fun 😛  lol to which I reply lots... He laughs 😆

Find locket dream and this one....   

Also like this too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...