Saturday 18 January 2020

Attacked by a Unicorn, Transcription Device and Care Home.

Dream jumps around a little. 

It starts at a rowdy party - It feels like a western film.  Large wooden buildings with dusty slatted floors that you can see threw to the rooms below.
Again the same red hair guy, I think it's James again but he's too young and I ask and says 'Son of' we were lovers but we rowed and fell out, we are working as a team here.  I'm thinking I'm too old for a son of this guy but I'm young too. 

The bit where we meet again is strange and doesn't fit at all with the rest of the dream as we are swimming in very deep (felt bottomless) light blue ocean .... we are naked and at our backs is a long high wall, large sandstone blocks.  Swimming towards us are horses, 4 - 5 and amongst them is a unicorn.    The unicorn comes for me aggressively horn down and I'm holding it by its horn with my back against this wired wall as it's swimming towards me trying to stab me with it.  I say to guy 'Typical of my luck to get attacked by a unicorn!'

Next, we are again together in the old barn-like building - He's being held by the gang in a bar area below.  There are guns, more modern than western guns though some are almost laser-like.

The building we are in the owners have been killed but it's been kept on as a pretence and there is a gang using the bank accounts/names of the people who's building it was. I'm up in the loft above I can see threw the cracks in the floor to the room below where they are going to kill him. 

We are part of a resistance, the battle is one of gangs/war and he won't die quickly - We can jump reality's and there is a device both sides want.  It's a copying / transcription / multiplayer / scaling device.  (I could see what it did fractally- how it could be used to create multiple versions of the same realities )  (Oh yeh... just looked up and transcription is DNA replication stuff)

It gives an important advantage in manipulating the scenarios/worlds.  Anyhoo  I think I'd stashed the device somewhere and I was going to help the red-haired guy.  I have 2 weapons and run down the stairs into the room (I step over the sleeping body of Zak)
Once in the room I'm firing and killing people, I know I can't win but I want to take a few of them out with us.  Once I run out of ammo I'm captured.    (Wake here)



Next dream.

An odd device hand heled it creates objects with light.   Small, and the light changes colours the objects pop from the top and look like they are made with lasers but they are solid to touch, I realise a button on the side changes the shape, It makes platonic solids but also other more complex shapes too.

I'm now in a coastal area, large expanses of shale/gravel beaches similar to Dungeness in Kent.
It's misty and cold, felt on the east coast but the sea was far away.  I was aware of a train line in the area and there were huts selling blankets and warm jumpers.

I'm in a building outside is lots of washing, clothing and bedding though it isn't drying in the damp misty air. The building is a children's home of sorts, care for older kids.
Teenagers, there is stealing, smoking sex and kids trying to get contraception. I'm not just one person - I'm experiencing the dream from several points of view and just observing it. 
There are isolation booths or something, tables with wooden partitions to stop you seeing the person on the other side or behind you.  I'm an Asian guy, and also a teacher, and a girl as well.  

Odd dream, no story just a place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...