Friday 3 January 2020

Collecting Colours and a Lovely House.

First dream is in a massive city, it's like a game world huge fantastical buildings everything is in grey and white and I'm collecting outfits and dyes. 

I have a few outfits.  Red & yellow are the first colours to collect and as I pick them up the dreamscape starts to clour in red/yellow oranges.  I need to fill these colours first so I can move onto blue & pink.  I have an evening dress thas is silk and as I hunt colours it turns brighter and brighter red.

Next part I remember there is colour now and I'm with a team, we are cleaning up the city is such a mess, nappies have been left in a puddle of water and we are clearing them into bins we are really shocked by the behaviour of some of the other people and wonder if they are NPC's as they are so messy.  Next bit I'm on a steam train, the funnel is blocked with bread dough and I'm scooping it out with my hand...  the funnel was also to let O2 to the fire.

Next dream is also in a city, a woman there is elderly she has arthritic hands and an amazing homely cottage, she cares for kids with disabilities she has a son of her own who is downs.  My Aunty Irean is there to sitting on her sofa.  The house is Victorian style old furniture but very very homely she drives an old black car.  I am visiting her to get a copy of a recipe.  There are tents in the city too with homeless people in them - I think male me was homelss there and protective of his 'space' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...