Saturday 11 January 2020

Amazing Cave and Poison Arrow.

Wed 8th Jan
On a beach, the clouds are amazing and the sun is low and shining threw a cave behind to make amazing cloud and light patterns. 

When I turn to look at the cave it's glowing, the sun is shining threw a tiny crack and the cave is filled with rainbow crystals and stalactites and stalagmites.   I'm aware that the sun will only light the cave-like this for a tiny time each day and it's beautiful. 

Thursday 9th Jan

In a huge snowy ravine on the other side, someone is shooting arrows at me.   They are small and troll-like nekid and quite hairy wearing only leather shorts/cloth. 
One of the arrows hits my foot, it feels like a sting.   The troll is cheering and really pleased.

Next part of the dream I'm in a vet clinic, some nurse I know and some I don't.  I need IV fluids - my foot is poisoned. 

I can't find the fluid I need as supplies are low but I find a small bag of one and one of the nurses goes to inject me... my veins are tiny and like paper, (sick old cat or kitten veins)  We are trying to get a tiny yellow catheter places but can't. 

We pick another vein and it works.  The poison from the arrow is spreading and it's making me delirious..  I'm drawing a line around it and it's getting bigger there is also thick puss in it.  ( Same as this other dream?  ) 
I go to some human dr too and they just leave me with fluid and say it may kill me go home n see.     I walk home with my fluid. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...