Wednesday 17 March 2021

Car to Full

'Come Ren, jump straight here please' Oh... bk there?
'Yes, we take up where we left off'  
It's in the house somewhere? 'Yes, just jump to me or recreate and enter'   Ok.
Inka was there again, Malico appeared... before he left Inka made me blue and boggerty.  It cheered me up being like that.


Dreams were hazy on waking... Small thing, virus or bugs... a small white flufffy dog.  Looking at images and drawings moving fast and words and symbols.  3 different shaped candles with different wicks and burn times.
A bird table and a strange school....   Sharing time, we had joined Leon at some point but I'm annoyed with him at the moment so after I'd got up fr a while I jumped back to my own hub at the roundhouse by the fire.   Malico appeared and asked if he could keep me company.

The next dreams are in this area... Irean / Ken place again.  In a car with many people Chris, 3 females and me and also my cousin as an infant in a car seat, it was a squash as we also had 2 dogs and 2 cats in the car.   Some medical swabs outside the car are people dressed up like nativity shepherds they are arguing about various Christian denominations.  

Next up I was an enzyme... bright yellow like the sulphur rocks -  I was acting on hard wooden seeds like tree nuts I suppose, turning them from male to female.

Then I'm another chemical... a pink sticky paste I duno what I was used for.

A harbour hill in an unfamiliar town, 2 dogs one mine walking them.   We go into a huge second-hand clothing / Jumble sale place.  It smelt of old clothes.  A guy was showing me wastewater piping and how good the condition was.

Inka arrived in the morning.  Oh, lol I forgot Malico had swapped to being a Boggart to try and cheer me up 😆   He didn't like it but he liked my grumpy mood less we had made the tail points into a star to dream share.  When Inka arrived I was going to give him a hug and Malico yanked me back by my tail to separate us first.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escaped Animals and Living Art

  9/9   Painting and mixing paint, a rainbow of pastel colours, they are thick and gloopy the paint had texture was shaped like small ...