Wednesday 24 March 2021

Crystal Sofa


Didn't sleep till later... odd day.  Jumped to Leon and the house then was out of it till I woke at 2.

Strange landscape light gravel paths and dwellings or room spaces cut into mounds and hills, they are not earth though they are crystal smooth and various colours.  It's been shaped and cut into sofas and doorways, in a strange way.  

It almost looked like the places had been carved from jelly as the detail of the cutting looked effortless and perfect.  But the crystal walls and doorways were hard and cold.  One room was green, one room was dark almost black but it could have been due to the low light.   
A sofa cut into the wall, detailed like velvet with stitching but again it's hard cold crystal - looked like agate with moss in perhaps very beautiful and unusual.

Oh the light there was UV black light in places too as I had the most amazing hair!!!  
It was thin dreads, the top dark woven with metallic and neon threads and then the underside is colured with UV dye!   It was either neon yellow in daylight or an amazing glowing neon turquoise.



The story to the dream was odd, it's mainly the visual details.  I had or was moving 2 strange what seemed to be very old electric toothbrushes...  

They were grotty brown and white plastic in massive stands.  Never seen anything like them, they looked old too that early strange plastic.

Next up I was back in a hospital setting, a Dr had just taken a blood sample and asked me to press down to stop blood flow, but the woman's blood wasn't clotting and where he's taken blood from just kept flowing.   
I was asking him to pass me something to make a pressure bandage as me and the other women are rapidly getting covered in her blood that was flowing freely from what now looked more like a wound.... again, very real.  The warm greasy feel of the blood, I could smell it.. the feel of the stretchy bandage catching on dry skin on my finger.

Next dream also very cool.  Back in a city, at first at night.  I'm in a hotel or guest house on the first floor, with large floor windows where passing busses and lorries can look into the room.  Same era I'm in of late, or meby 1950's.  Thick brown curtains and heavily patterned wall paper.

The room is shared and a couple are sitting on top of a double bed by the windows.  I had a single bed at the back of the room.  I was moving to another space and had a small bag.  I'd walked across the city in the night till I get to the place I'm staying.  Pheonix my old cat is there 💜  I see him first picking him up to hug, he's dirty and smelly and needs a bath, I'd been away a long time and someone had been feeding him.  

The space is strange... beds but no roofs, a lampost painted with birds in the style of old Disney cartoons... there is the stranges errrr tape recorder I suppose.

Odd black plastic with mechanical buttons, it had draws were stuff had been stored too.. the recorder and the tat in the draws was mine now and I was looking threw it.    Large chunky tape cassettes.  I'd put a bath on the run... bathroom was odd as hell too, a spar bath with disco lighting in the room!  The details on everything I was seeing was amazing yet the rooms were so miss-matched, old fashioned spar bath and pink bath rug with an amazing modern high end err stage lighting rig with various filters and black walls....
I'd put the bath to run for the cat, feed it then carry him around looking at the city.. I was nekid from the wase down... Prolly as I was going to get in the bath and hold him.

I meet my old next-door neighbour he has a food stall but other than him the city was deserted.

I see a small mouse hole were mice in clothes live. Everything is bright white and clean...... blue sky.   A huge white stone stair, cat jumps out of my hands and a errr lol dog on stilts?  

Like a cross between a goat/dog chases it but then another creature chases that then another bigger thing again.  All of them are fantastical, I see my cat scamper home on his 3 legs so float down the stairs following him past the birds painted on the lamppost and hope the bathwater is the right temp.  

I was with Inka and Kaylo... soft light stupid games...
Inka asks what I wana be, I wana chill a bit being a tree.
'Ok stupid, jump at me'  
I arrive in front of him, he shoves me off my feet, back into a bush in a stand of hawthorn trees.
Walking threw me our being becomes one and then into the tree where my vision gets dark.
A sense of spikes, berries like blood. 

White frilly blossom being tree feels rather good.
Defensive is the hawthorn, sharp and to the point, if it was a dogo it would snap and bite 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escaped Animals and Living Art

  9/9   Painting and mixing paint, a rainbow of pastel colours, they are thick and gloopy the paint had texture was shaped like small ...