Monday 21 June 2021

Divine Yo-Yo!! Mirror Magic


I feel like my hairs standing on end!! 'I'm licking it'  lol

Great wall of china 'Another front line in the mind Ren'

I errrr  duno 'Don't have to you got a crew of 5 again' 

I'd wanted to know were Leon and Malico were as I'd not seen them for a while...
So rather than going to China I decided I wanted to see them first. 
Malico I found and his house, and there was the Leon I know from the library he seemed distracted... 

So I jumped to the Leon on the floating Islands to get a different perspective,

And see him better. 
He'd not say what was wrong and he just hugged me and the island vanished.

 

Then we were falling and falling, like Loci the other night? 

'There are few Ren who would pull me from my cloud'  Eh????
'Don't Worry Mouse, You are what you are, lets go to your fire' 

I wake at 22.22  Hahha
'See what we were doing?' 
Hahah felt like divine yoyo!! and Elephants.. 
'Pretty much mouse' 

Was a nice dream...... So many people I knew.  
On Hu manity and Human IT  - Info tec or clowns?? 
'Yep'

Shepperd's crook, Fish Hook!
Crucki Shanks.. More pirates   Pie - Rats 
🥧  Wow the Rat's of NHIM
 

'You asked for a pie fight!!' lol you know how to bait me!!  😂
🥧🤡

Oh the Loci of the others inside the sphere??
 'Yes'  Wow!

Ann & El!!  Hahah the vets I worked for when I moved to hear!!! 

Ann dose the surgery in my dreams I let her take samples from me!!
She was selling us too!  
Michel helped me hear you guys and taught me anatomy and surgery too...

Haha there a couple more Sealy's!! Phaha   There other name.... OH SHIT 

The vets is called Crofts!! This is nuts
💜  'Yeh Ren, Selkies' 

lol I have double vision... 
'An eye in 2 worlds mouse'  Hahah no shit this is wyrd!!

Ann left first to open a guest house, Michel after they souled/sold the vets called crofts on to a guy from Newcastle!!  - Them him to a chain........

Crofts... The other side of my fam, the hooks -
crooks and enclosures!! 🤯

They left to go back up North.  Cumbria. 
🤔

'The Clock struck 101 mouse, lets go..... '

Ooo the dead vole the cat's brought in I forgot to burry it... 
'That ones for the bugs'

Oh the Skellig again??
The angel of the north??   It's made from rusty Iron?    Fe-Male  another Iron Lady?  Iron curtain?  Iron veil??
The Skellig books and Mena... He's another from Newcastle.

Concrete angels fall what about Iron ones??
'There bloody stubborn!'  Hahahah true that!!
Sheesh  what a shit show!!
 'It's Punny Ren, come here' 

Oh.. The sea rusts Iron, Sea air.  It's a slow process.
'It's also used to carry Oxygen' Oh yeh!! O2 Lol not all bad then 😉 'Nor all good'    Hahahaha

Wake at 202

Wow, so many dreams... Lol I'd been at my neighbours last year back where she'd fallen. 
I was cleaning only I wasn't.

I was just on the floor all covered in static, I was making the dust dance! 
I kept swapping places into her then jumping bk - stuff was going crazy around me I was telling her sorry.

Then I was in another version of here I'd pulled out all my teeth gums and jaw to look at them in detail, I was very lucid and they had on them a label/code.

I'd asked Inka to come here and Ian appeared behind me...

He said 'Sorry, I needed to tell you something'   I tell him it's ok I asked you.
Then he said.. 'I just realised I spent a rainbow'   ???

Wake at 313, I'd been in all again... Just vast recall data exchange so many other dreams.  
The underground one with Ian here.
lol the one where I was upside down with an elephant.
Elephant and the Key

Oh This is about not honouring the intuition/creativity using it only for ego?  That's something to do with the holy see??   Hahah now your showing me Holy Cheese!! ??

'Your squeaky! You like cheese'
  Hahahah Yeh :D

Fay & Dolly's Bracers...  Train tracks.. For alignment... Straight? Balance? Truth??
 
Wake 333
Wow so much... The seal keys  Selkies.  The stages of an embryo.. That a human grows threw.
The layers station dreams, I was on lots of them.

'Dream a little more Ren then up b4 dawn!' 

The clock tower and windmill,
Chakra system different directions, colours Seals
and so much truth and so much Cheese!!!!
🌞 🧀
Hahaha guys smell like Cheese, women like Onions
🧅

Good together! 


  *******

Solstice Morning walk...

 

On the way home Inka asks can I arrest you again?  'Yeh I'll stop with you 😜' 

I get home and put on my 2 silver bracelets one from each side of the family.

Haha Instant energy change -

The mouse code swaps to only left ear!  Energy bod is crazy.

I forgot what the dream was.. I was messing around with Inka it was funny

'Shoving you out of your head for a bit!'  Hahah  GOOD 😆 

Flow is all hips and back and up to heart.. It tickles.

He shows me the numbers on my birth time planets.   Haha I KNOW!
 

Dominant 
11.11% 
5.05% 
11.11% 
9.090/0 
14.14% 
9.090/0 
3.030/0 
10.1% 
15.15% 
12.12%


lol the times I wake up
🤣😂😛

'You got a lot of Wise Dom's on your case crazy bitch'  😆
 

OMG Jack and the Cuck o Clock Hart!! Jack in the box..
First male me.. In dreams.
'I gave you the key to the heart clock Ren!' 

Arrested me again - 'I asked first' 

You gave me a key but arrested me again..... Car d Jack -   arrest?? 
'lol were playing Bitch!'  Haha  no shit!  GG 'Knew you'd like it 😏'  💜

I got that film for Christmas eve but we didn't get round to watching it...  👀
'Time Ren, it's tricky'  Hahah

 

We went up to the punch bowl for the solstice sunrise with Fay & Else.. 2 of us barefoot I was in a purple unicorn onesie...
We took a pink and purple toy stuffed dragon. 

There were some guys there bitching cause it wasn't sunny one of them had his ass hole on the trig point.

lol 😉

As they left they said St George is dead...

Hahaha BUT!! We had brought a dragon???
A new one, I remeber what Mel and me allways used to say....

So we hugged him and squeezed him and called him George and Else waves him at London!


Yesterday Ian said yday... Solsdice has been fucked here since they stopped access to Stone Henge. 


Me n Zak... made the Bean Explosion??  🤔

Else's like us.
She can't watch films everything talks to her.
 'Another than landed in your lap'
......Pffffffffffffff

The clock in the crocodile? 
'You slept in a mouth'    Yeh when was that?  'NOW'  Hahah

Oh that was an Alligator.. Oh Ali? It was her house you blew up the tank in!!  A War Lock??  We are blowing up front lines in my mind??  Pufferfish..  lol Haha I knew there must be a reason they freak me out... who told you my puffer fish trigger!!  

'You told Dot'  😂  I was making friends with it!!

So the other green witch/which ??
Oh... The green Witch book!  Kelly wrote it about the valley there. 
Not that green Witch though
'Losing your Shit?'  Hahah no collecting it!!

Grot Bags 
😂  'Green Witch in the Big Pink Windmill!'

There is a Gold guy with a clock and a Croc!!! 
'Mmmmm' Like Peter Pan!!

Emu  I'm U   lol pffffff

'Come here stupid'   Hahah ok.

HiRen is a siren too??
'Yeh Ren'    Low Key??   'Your more of a yo-yo!'  Hahahah 💩

We were sitting back at the roundhouse, the others told me to sit before I fell over. 😆
Where we'd been at Winter Solstice I was on the floor by the fire...

 

Energy was crazy, Loci tells me we still got time to visit Asia.

We'd gone into the roundhouse I'd laid on the bed..
As he puts his hand on my side energy bod goes NUTS!

I'm back in the woods earlier on.
We passed the guy with the 4 errr herding dogs,
We were coming back from Solstice bare foot walk.
It was where I'd stopped to talk to a tree and needed to catch the girls up 😲😱💞

Anyway I'm handed the lead for the young one that had sniffed me

Me and it are on my own there.

I'm asked by no voice 'Can you take it home please?'

It lives on Cherry Tree Avenue behind Lion Lane...

I see Cherry Blossom trees in bloom!!  Japan...

Were Chery trees in the Ogham? 


'Hahah Ren you've got a rare tree collection on your doorstep!

We did tell you your dreaming this shit up!'  😂

Oh I wanted the love and magic back on the fairy road... 

'Starting with the Lion's Lane Ren, Cherry Tree Avenue...'

Oh This is POLE CAT VALLY!!   Pahahaha  Head POP!!!
🤯
'Ripples' 

Bird Shit, Cat Shit... The Cat shit tip!!  😲😳

Seals and Penguins??  Bird Shit....

Hahaha  Clean up!!


OMG the dream with the water people so long ago... 
I had a pet Penguin!  Haha We played with a bright pink bath toy
💗 
Until I met the people at the bottom of the lake and we lived there under the water.

It felt like it lasted so so long... I didn't know who or what I was in the morning.
It was so real, I recall it now 'It was Ren... Your Dream'   

Oh... I'd been pondering what hiRen was meaning by implanted dreams.. 

'You incubate and dream and we share'  Hahaha  Head pop again!!

'Clean up Crew... You saw that sticker again this morning too!' 

Oh on the van up the road!   It was Sea Shepperd....

Hooks and Crooks..   Haha wow I really am upside down.

'Be nice and I'll keep chucking you fish!'  Hahaha 😆  'They come hard n fast so you might need to duck'  Hahahah

Seals & Penguins Light houses and Sirens..  Or Selkies, Fogg horns and Squeakers!

Lol foghorn leg horn... Pahaha Stop!!

But it wasn't the image on the
net. 🤔

'Go Look now'  Will.... 'Go'  OK
 

You told me that at 111   or 13.01     I said will it be there you said 'Now at 111'
In mouse code that's
'Will show Squeaky.. Just listen'
 


lol like my neighbour's house.. When she herd a beep, thought it might be her stair lift
You asked 'or a Squeak?'

I said boop me if I need one and went to check the stair lift.
Just then someone appeared at the door..
'There's somebody at the door'
It was High Quality Roofing... Roy     Rob Roy?? 
rod - hull & Emu
🙄  Sheesh! 


I'd asked her Shall I recycle it for you?  She said yes plx..
She didn't need it.    lol golden poky finger!!! 😆  I am U 😝

 

 


'You also tried to roast her Ren so plx be careful' 
Yeh that was odd... Last year I was in her Fire looking out.... On Sat I accidently plugged her heater in!  She was just a little toasty  😆  I'd been on her floor all static last night.  'Clean up 😉
No boat rocking atm Hold hands'
  Hahah 

Shit sorting runs in the family hu??
'Pretty much'  Hahahah

'I told you Ren... We know this cause we made it, ripped it up and then we played it'   Jigsaw? 

I though I was stopping still?? 
'Yeh Bitch, we both know how likely that is! You don't fucking quit' 

Hahah shouldn't have made it so fun then!!

lol I'm not a good witch or a bad witch I'm a crazy Witch from the north east sea...
Or angels there are made of Iron, they rust or get smelted and would likely land pretty hard!  Crying softens them too.
 


 


From Hart le pool 

'They put that Angel up Ren, in-between you leaving and returning for Mel's Funeral'
Hu??  The track to kings cross ???  😢That's why I had them nightmares as a kid...  '💜 Service'
'That coin you flipped?'  
Heads or Tales...  I said if It landed on Head's I'd go to London and visit the Queen.
Tails was Newcastle.

'We kept your Tail/Tale Seal!!'  Hahah  WTF??  Pahaha  wow!! 💜💚💜

Oh I left Ren there
😪 my first familiar...
Broke me and my Bro's harts to leave him...
But the city was no place for a wild Herding dog.

'You've broken your heart as much as your mind Ren..... Both are pretty resilient'
Pffff The sea isn't bitter, but it can be a bit salty
😳

My souls are sore...
'8k barefoot on pinecones and holly leaves will burn a bit Witch'  💜 Hahhaha🥵 

Wow In my Story Mel was coming her first to meet me on wake up!! 😲  'MMmmmmmmm'  😬

My service is Serve Ice and chill the emotional shitstorm?? Or a Silver Service??  Orrr  lol Sols-dice on a Moon Day..
Meby I'm looking for the moon made of gold




----




Hahahha - GUYS!! 
🤣

I was wondering why my mouse keeps bugging out. 
I go to check drivers and the options are greyed out!!

'Check Date :)'  Eh... Oh... 

 

Diver Pm vider 
Dnver Date 
Dnver Version 
Chgital Signer 
Diver Details 
Update Diver 
Roll Back 
Razer Inc 
100150630 
Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility 
Publisher 
View details about the installed driver files 
Update the driver for this devica 
If the device fails after updating the driver, roll 
back to the previously installed driveL

 


You told me that this morning!! 

'Why? Cause it's not flowing from within... 'Ok bitch... love bomb it' 101 - I'm losing my shit 
here! 'Yhe but your cleaning up other shit, and on this occasion your shit dose stink less'


'It's all NOW Ren and you can't drive for shit... Not from that perspective!!'  Hahhaha  ffs!! 😂  That's the freaking Enclosure dream I needed to weave... 'Your Welcome'  Hahahah
 

Sheesh... Now Else just came down in a mermaid tale! 😂   That she's now gifted to Fay!!
 





Burn in Ingram

https://ingramvalley.co.uk/



Or in 


Roots pees run to your roots!!  'Yelled in some stupid accent'  Or just re'member to grown up & down and a bit round and round.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synanthrope
 











'Good Witch/Witch  told you you had potential '





Dosn't mean I wont stick it in your eye again so lets play nice??  'Mice... I have cheese?'  Pahaha.... I'm dancing...  

lol  Sneaky Squeaky....👉🐭🖰 😆


We 'Stop the war b4 the start'   wtf??  'Ripples dipshit!' 

Yeh but all all the ??  Phaha  Sherbet dip!!


'Fizzy Ren you like bubbles n reactions...   Just another one we pop in ok?'
 

lol  popping cherry's in my mind
😆 

'First time was ok?'  Was chill... Ripple of midwinter..

 


'Then We did it in the fridge midsummer'
 

Hahah the Fridge Brixton!!
😲
'DW Ren... you're a stupid big bitch .... With the Mel up.. a 3some... 

'S&R remember...  We'   Blow shit up to clean it up?

'Fun hu??'  In my fucking head??  💩 💣  'It makes you laugh.. It's fine' 

Fine line!! 
'Yeh Ren, It's why we have to hold hands'  

Sheesh....   OK......'we're never really apart, it's why muppes like you land with re'call'   Hahaha 😆



😆

'I did warn you was a stupid Idea to add that to the mix!' 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...