Saturday 12 December 2020

Soul Reflections



A dream I'm at a strange club/group... The visual setting it almost like a large rectangular floating space.. the feelings of perhaps a strange sports hall old fashioned yet an unknown style. 


There is a male there who is dominant and unpleasant. He tricks/manipulates people in a way that makes others feel vulnerable and exposed bullying but subtle.
He had tried it on me but I'd quickly understood the game... but I don't know when to just walk away.
I start to eat and trash the club, organisation from within. Dismantling it piece by piece. I had been annoyed with how others had been treated, brothers and friends and errr guys??? 'Just dream Ren, where here 😏'  


Oh.. they had been relying on social control. Group think and belittling.. they had seemed ill-prepared for the lengths of ridicule someone like me didn't care about receiving 😆 Once in they were powerless to stop me pulling apart their 'structure' It wasn't like when I deconstruct a dream space this was like pulling lumps out of it randomly 


Errrrrr  'It's cool Ren, we still playing 😆 It's ok that you're you' 


Next dream was a pentagram again... this time I was standing on spirit.. I was also a pattern between some of the other points. Sleep again Ren we show.  

Hehe then I'm woken and told look then seconds later an alarm goes off. I get up for a little to wake my mind a bit.


When I go back to sleep, first it was dream re-entries just snatches of them showing me how they linked with other dreams.  


First was the dream that lasted what felt like lifetimes time where I became a lake threw the ages as a city built up. I was specifically being shown the bright pink bath toy from the start of it though! That me and the penguin used to play fetch. 


That was your pink toy? 'Yes Ren, back to sleep?' Hu? 'Just dream'

Will this full moon be the 13th of the year? 'Yes'


The penguin/Duality penguin? This is like the cat yesterday.

Oh on the woman's top too 😛 With the Elen of the ways mushroom Santa hat... Ripples and waves..


The stolen creation? - History and time 'Stolen time Ren, you took what was mine' ... Oh the Saturn thing  '💜Yep, it's ok though... we let you play, you hop-time and weave your way'      


Oh so... Saturn/Aion/Chronos? time deity thing? 'Yes' and then Way? Wyrd? Fate? 'Yes' 


Left onto lower astral here... was heading to the woods but stating to dream,  turning white like mycelium nerves stretching into the trees.... like being a dryad but there is nothing but the fungus connection stretching into everything like magical white glowing webs.


The dream had been an edge space.... I was at an edge a stream by a village and a large forest the sky is cloudless perfect bright blue and it's sunny and warm my form is semi-solid I'm in between 2 worlds as well and my awareness is scattered into the woodland and the town. In one space I'm watching an err army, but they are made of silver soft liquid metal...I'm in the grass that they are marching over and as they pick up their silver feet I see the soul of the world reflected in them.

 

(The metal androids?... 'Yes, Symbols' ) There were no cars planes there was asleep/rest 3 days... a silence and stillness apart from the soft metal feet. Maybe like the 3 days the sun stands still at the solstice.


The silver robots? Liquid silver reflection?? Moon/Illusion/Reflection truth?  'Juggle the symbols Ren & come dream with me now plx'  


As I jumped back to Inka he hit me then apologised hugging me, and said he wanted to take responsibility for something I'd done ...but I had no idea what I'd done and he told me it didn't matter now anyway.  I was aware I need to intergrate understand more of Malico dreaming the deck this time, and we jumped back into linked dreams for the robots.

So the related dreams Inka shared.


Oh, this one start of the year! Where the old Shaman woman read your Soul and I agreed to help you if I was allowed back into a UK astral space again?!?! 


The Stolen Creation one.. This year  -  This one of humans being taken out, also this year (Similar setting to the dream last night)


This one this year with the same robots... Oh I was one!! That was before 'I was possesing you witch?' Haha Yeh Inka 😏 


This wired one year's ago...  Oh I was taken astral and shown a bigger piccy!


Oh the recent one with the Sliver gloop that blinded someone. 



Getting and a robot army ready.  2018



Awww Friend just shared this with me as I was typing the forest and still bit in the dreams!




So the AI This is also androgynous intelligence too? The balanced male-female mind dropping into the heart to use emotional heart lead intelligence - and the AI.


The army is hummmm? People reflecting the truth? Reflecting the soul our being back into the world? The people trying to share truth?  


The duality penguin.. Pink toy? This was like the Pink Birds, me & middle me.. realised too soon? Oh imp-atient and imp-ulsive?   'Very Ren 💜 but it's ok, links.. then go for a run and juggle the symbols, we show more.'    👀 Oh the pink birds from Nov last year also had a crow in the dreams! 'We do keep telling to to stop poking dreamers bitch'   IKR 😶 



The Transcription DNA thing with Rog too and the Unicorn?   'Yep, weaving them Ren'    The liquid metal people this is the elements and periodic table? Periods?

Ah so the pengin/Cat is duality seperation of the Lovers card... the 2 parts of the mind, Last night with the archetypes and roles was Hierophant to Chariot again, moving to ajustment? 
'You're dreaming fast Ren, Ask question, run ground and we show'




 __

Pengin dream 2011ish
The other semi-reacent lifetime dream....  (I just copyed an pasted from were I posted it :P)

I had such a beautiful dream last night. It felt like it lasted a lifetime...... hence it's long
I was myself, human and I lived naked in a large deep lake were I was able to breath in the water.
The pool was in the most beautiful setting, surrounded by light forest with perpetual low sunlight that shone on the surface of the lake.
One day a black & white penguin appeared in the pool - at first we just imitated each other, but with time we learnt to interact and play together. Our favourite game was fetch, with a pink bath toy.

During a game diving deep for the ball, I happened into a tribe of human like 'people' living at the bottom of the lake.
At first they were a little unsettled that I had found them - I felt that I knew them.

(Then realised this was a memory from a future, and that I would know them)
With time they accepted me and I grew especially close to one of them, years went by I lived with them and learnt there ways.
With time they gradually faded out of my visual sight but I knew they were with me still and I could always talk with the tribe even though I couldn't see them.

During this time the other humans (ones similar to how I had been) had taken over the area where the lake was situated. Eventually all that was left of the lake was a small dark deep pool.
The water there had become very polluted, the pollution didn't harm me as I'd become part of the nature of the lake.
The water was harmful to the other humans though, they wanted to dig out the pool and replace it with a swimming baths so that their infants could play there. I agreed and left the lake.

After the lake had been turned into a small swimming pool, I tried to find the lake water.
I found where they were channelling the lake water too - it was now flowing in a dark underground canal, the water was now black and thick and was being pumped fast threw massive turbines.
I could feel the tribe were with me though I couldn't see them..... I could hear them telling me. 'Don’t be afraid, don't be upset'
I left the canal and the dark water and found a small stream I followed into wild grassland.... I think by this time the tribe member I'd mated with had materialised to keep me company.
We came to a small metal shed on the edge of the grassland, inside the shed were 2 children working several computers. The tribe member I was with asked about the door way.
The children smiled and said they would help us in a moment.
After a small wait they asked us to open a cupboard and press a blue button, when we did so a doorway into another scene opened.
Looking through the doorway, I could see the tribe ‘people’ there.
In the distance there was a small beach set in a rocky cove and beyond a huge bright blue ocean.
I hear them in my mind saying to me ----- 'you know how to swim now, next you have to learn to swim in the ocean'
- I woke up then confused :) It was such a rich beautiful world and it felt like I'd been there for so so long..... literally a lifetime!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...