Sunday 13 December 2020

Middle Earth?

Strange... I didn't feel I was dreaming for much of the night - but I knew I was doing stuff.   I slept upstairs, then downstairs same busy sensation but no recall and then loads of recall all at once!

I'd been awake and asleep all night

I sleep again...   

I need to go to the dwarfs show them the axe and make them an offer??

'You know now what you have been doing all night?'   Yeh, hunting using emotion.... 'Yes, there was no need to remember any dreams'   Ah  

In the last one lots of bits were coming together. 







The people with me are old school friends again people who use as male me &  crew members.
We are in a dream hub, it's a wired 50's/60's style wood-panelled room with wood framed beds.  

They all have matching old-fashioned green flowery bedspreads on and there are wooden nightstands around the room.   
On mine, I'm keeping a jug of water with some blue cheese in!  The jug was grubby with some black mould and I was cleaning it and refreshing the water before I set off.

We are meeting to get ready for something  We are at the edge of an entrance into vast underground systems... Inner earth spaces.   They are all connected, our destination is a space that I was in in a dream so so long ago!  
Our group have space inside, I can visualise it from memory.

It was like a carved cavern wide low, old with a sort of chest/vault that is apart of the structure.   A massive red and gold woven rug on the floor.  Thin channels of glowing molten something run threw the floor lighing the space.   Like a gringots vault meets a lost tresure film.
Access it is protected and restricted to us.  Em mirror me had set the access it's guarded by pumpkins! They had lazers in their eyesπŸ˜†   I could see her doing this as an overveiw.
We are preparing to re-access the space/vault there.   I'd been hunting collecting soul aspects.  

There was a sign on the wall above one bed.
It's black with neon yellow/green and I know it's for the architects/Logo's  DJ  - He was still missing.... the word began with a V though.  

The others had gone ahead I still had dreams to dream. 

There was an elderly female dying, 6months left to live we were with her as she faded.  

A gate, chickens and I was taking a photo, I didn't know the people in the photo they asked me to take 2.

A dream I knew was important too I'd met Lena - We had a journey to take over frozen mountains to find/take something.
I'd brought a picnic and she was telling me I shouldn't have collected it yet as we had to walk to the far side of the mountains.
I'd asked what was there and she told me 'The Sun'  that was where I was to take the 2 headed axe to the dwarfs.   I told her I could carry it, she was surprised at my speed and we made good time.

Football match again??  Anyhoo for some reason, I was playing in a guys team atm, and not very good at it.... πŸ˜‚

I was with Malico too in the house... I don't recall how I got there meby I'd been there all night... Oh, yeh.  I'd been awake for ages yesterday..and I'd gone to find Inak and we went to see all of the others ending up in the house.

I was with Malico but the surroundings were not really formed was more just our awareness - He sees something different in me than the others do.  

We joined heart awareness and he was showing me the dreams we share.  Elder & Fae dreams, also
The rock-cut ruins dreams,
Trashing an Energy grid
The destroyed city... wow πŸ’œ  Wanted by the Sun.....  Leon!!!🌞
Also the kids in the base that escaped lockdown?? 'Symbols Ren'  WTF 😲😲😲 'See why you're a liability bitch πŸ˜†'  Hahah that was the day after the last Solstice!! Just wow!!!


The part in the story too?  'OFC- Feel a bit more Ren then get up'


Axe double-headed?  'You have had a dream about it Ren'  If you say so 😜

Oh the foundry too?  And the Elf tower thing?  Yes..   Both foundries... 'You melted down a train

Another train and female family  WOW!  lol  Ok.......  😲😲  Fire water, more

I'd fallen asleep but it was the destroyed underground city dream.. this time rather than watching the girls I knew I'd lived there too and was feeling the pain of losing our home.  😒

'You should have stayed in the dream longer' Hurt, sadness... like the avatar film.. the boggart forest too, the lake home too 😞 
'πŸ’œsymbols Ren, many worlds, many games'

I'd asked Malico if we could make more tunnels below his dream house and connect them and he reminded me of the portal there!   It was going back to the other tunnels one of my earliest soul retrievals/possessions πŸ˜† That we revisited.
Also a big underground network....  'told you to write it Ren!'    Yeh!  'Who has the perspective?'   lol not me it seems😏



Tolkien middle earth?  Middle way? Like Middle me?  the 'Fine, fucking line bitch 😈'   Yeh, then why do we play both sides??   'Games Ren, service and catalyst... multidimensional ones remember?' 




Oh, kind of   The boggart forest.. Leon telling me I'd lived way fewer lives domesticated πŸ˜†


 'You have a very low tolerance for work and slavery Ren'  Haha. everything else learns threw play!  'Humans do too and should'

'Write Ren, your memory is crap when yu jump so much' lol! that had been so real!! 😍 'It is all as real as it isn't, layers of games and dreaming'

I'd been in the fae dream again, a Pixi thing hahaha there were so many of us!!   We wanted to play and weave threw the day, elementals.  I'd been chatting with a grumpy gnome and then his face changed and he winked with leons eyes and grinned at me before going back to grumbling πŸ˜‚




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...