Wednesday 16 December 2020

Planetary Tunes

26,' jun 
I'm male - In a prison, it's wired ultra modern underground. Caves With ice too but also part of it a 
learning place. 
I'm a lair and manipulator like the prison guard but I manipulate him, getting drugs in and onto a 
release program dont deserve. 
There is a wired dynamic the guard}captor is really angry With me (but it's cause he's angry at him self 
for trusting me) didnt feel bad- there was an inevitability to my manipulation - but understood the 
anger and feelings of the guard towards me. 
Was an interesting dream of power/manipulation/motlve and emotions in a closed enviroment_

Inka?....'I fit where I sit too bitch, Your not the only one with unconditional love. I know how hard you miss being whole, just let Malico help us all'

Pfffff... You nicked my heart!  'You didn't object, anyhow it was a swap'  lol 

Oh... the me manipulating someone too to gain access to stuff???😵 The astral bluffing 😳

---

'Ren?' Sorry I was, 'Distracted and daydreaming?'  Pretty much, I can't find the other 'It matters little Ren, what dose matter is that you listen to me for now' 

Ok, can you help plx?  'Yes'

The reason the pantheon archetypes all fight  kill, birth love appose this is planetary/energetic  oh...


Ahhh images... God's DJ! The Dec's and the transcription..???

These???




 

 

 








We Are like planetary aspects expanding and fragmenting into ever bigger and smaller ego aspects
😍

 

As an aspect/archetypes arrives on our event horizon it will seem larger we grow towards it and the absorb and encompass...   in, is, out? 'As above is below Ren💙'Flip It!'

 

The 2 images the mason thing and the DJ decks.... the stolen creation is the hidden truth of our own sovereign manifesting ??

 

'For a fair reason bitch... humans are a fucking liability' 😈

 

'Inka, Ren was not talking to you'   lol  😆  

 

'Yes Ren, as your own connection to all rises and falls so dose your sphere of manifestation, your intentions and calm, effect what you could call your event horizons' 

 

Ahhh  the big thoughts big waves    'tread lightly bug'   errr Em's reverse Me's other name??


 

'Yes, you are highly lucid in the earthly arena...'   'so listen and play nice bitch.'. 'walk with grace Ren'   ...   same shit from a flipped up ass hole.   'Careful Ren, recall who is weaving your dreams with you' 💚😏

 

Trak ID


 

 

Followed by 'shut up Inka'  Hahaha😆

 

Oh... the be careful what you wish for!  ' Ofc bitch' 'Inka please... - manifestation following intent Ren,   impeccable intention and desire is confusable'  You don't say.. 

 

Curious board and lonely? 🤣  'You come crawling  back each night bitch'   Hahaha sorry Malico...

 

'Don't worry Ren,  there is a reason archetypes are in opposition and balance'  
 

I never mean to chuck any of you in the fire 🔥   ' equally excusable alchemy is a process of transmutations'   'burns bitch' 

 

Its pretty cool process 😎 obvious duality friction aside...   'not all chose to be so combative and competitive Ren'   ouffff

Why does our lucidity rise and fall so much? 

'Look at the shell pattern Ren,  then go multidimensionality'
  ah fractal..   oh wow, so the month, days of the week. 

All ripples echoes reverberation of the ever magic NOW!!  'yes'   'Or the distortions of the NWO Witch, for them wanting further tempering'   Oooo



The main collective timelines..   'Yes'   ahh.   But we are all on all of them?   'We are  one Ren, few are as fractured shattered and still whole as you'   errrrr OK😕

 

Oh... enough to make it fun though!! 'You got it bitch' 

 

Wow that's awesome and wired


Malico?   'You listened to me Ren, as I have told you already. We have your back, and I have given you my permission to teach when you are plugged in, you understand this Ren you lack the ability to express yourself or remeber much of it awake, while your creativity is welcome you are downloading information faster than you can express it. 

With us in your mind you will find you can express yourself perfectly adequately real time if you allow'
 

Ummm OK... I'll just make a cuppa then 👀🙄  'Still no clue when to quit' 




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...