Friday 25 December 2020

A Mouses Stupid Bitch


Crawling to the night,

to hide from the day,
Where dreams run and play.

Weaving our magic, Out of sight.

Collective wondering holds us in sway,

A dance of being, a play of time,

Created from love and projected with light.


Who am I dreaming with??! 'Both of us Ren' Ohh. Then I recall I'd gone back to main dream area and Inka and Malico (Jupiter and Saturn) are still there and the others have dispersed again after I'd said goodbye to them for now.

What were we up too? Why is my main dream area getting so big? 'You keep inviting people in Ren'

I'd oh... the community centre, a new car wash a shopping mall. πŸ‘€ ' It's cool Ren, some of us have perspective remember!' lol it's 0220


Next, we dream-share and create a star again??
It's compression and sorting, data and geometry. 
'We told you that too Ren 😏' You guys were?  'System architecture, helping your dream weaving'   Wake again at 404 πŸ’œ again feels like defragging, fixing sorting... 'Come back again Ren'   This is wild!!

'No lovely your wild, we are Order and Time!'  Hahahahha  'Come and play Ren'  ok... Oh It's 0440 now.  'Yeh Ren, your playing with time Bitch, come back!'  lol 


Oh, we wanted to hit stasis? ...What is pluto?? 'A mouse's stupid bitch' πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hahahah Disney πŸ˜‹πŸ’œMicky? Hahaha - must be something else too? 'But of course' Wow 'Get up a bit Ren, b4 kids & Day wright/right' Errrrrr Oh? 'You'll only have a yellow fire if not' Yeh good point.


I go back to sleep, Inka had called me to him but when I get back Malico is there too and I chat to him first. 
He asks if I want to go back to the house with him instead and I decide that I do.... A different room this time, his room smaller, than the big room we all share.

We chatted about the planetary tantra, what and why I wake laughing   

Malico? 'πŸ’œ, we are all playing games Ren' We'd been hahaha ffs? The Star you guys and your making stars?  πŸ˜† I was woken by cramp in my calf! Where The Pisces fisherman's parasites had got into my leg? The Ogham Open text. Calf/ young duality herd.

_

HAhaha that was funny! 'Get up Ren' lol yeh ok.. I'd jumped to Inka/Saturn for one last sleep.. He'd suggested a fight and I agreed we jump to an astral sandbox to scrap & play.

When I wake it feels like we are in my head on each side of my brain and he's banging on the door between yelling 'ANYONE IN THERE??!?!?' Hahaha.


That's a Jesus ref about the door hu?

Oh, he knocked 3 times...  Peter.  Wow... this is dual referance too!  Games in games!!  My Virgo, also the ref to the guy Seths talks off and the 'Jesus has moved!!'  Moved in!!    Jesus or Persecutor ---  Or an ass-hat balanced twin for them who like to play and be equal.   😁   Haha, I knew this shit guys how come I'm dreaming it? 'To prove your point stuborn queen!'   God is the lotus the ever expanding Ego higerself.  Illeth/Eve is the heart/body/earth!






The bible story? I knock at the door?? Aquarian energy is way less subtle hu??   

The 3rd Knock, and this time, Mary is fucked and Eve is chucking her apples at the Male Mind πŸ˜†

'You got it, Witch, get up! It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood!'  πŸ’œ




Wow... We really did come to try and kill God and lift people of there knees hu??   '


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...