Friday 9 April 2021

Gnostic Mirror Vision

 


So much symbol soup?? 'Hunters Room Ren, we take up again where we left'  kk

Didn't wake till gone 3, more shapes and geometry but I'm dreaming deep inside a narrative and the shapes that it makes.
Like looking between layers of spikey waves, between frequency overlays - but make from liquid crystal too.


Haha
An organ you can hold and squeeze with buttons and keys...   
Oh, Accordion.    
Acord and a key?  
A cord and a key?
Squeeze it and it squeaks.. 'Good.   Bit like you mouse, ... come back here' 😆

Pasta tubes with the same diamond pattern?  Half-eaten food..
Above below.. It's like static flow.. 'Keep dreaming Ren, your learning fast now'





That was very cool dream, an odd attic space in a fun coastal city.... we'd been chucked out and we were all lurking rough.
Hunted down but not giving up.

White buildings, beautiful designs, hand-built renovations,
Hand-carved wood windows and doors.
Kind of thing a busker grifter never can afford..  
They looked like guest houses, decked out with old bus seats.   
Camper van interiors and too much white paint.

Security kept finding me and chucking me out.
Em & Me persisted and kept breaking back in.

He had a bright white torch beam... I'd learnt to close my eyes and squash into dark spaces to hide.

Outside the first floor was an amazing night garden, tall exotic veg...
Massive night fly dragonflies laying massive eggs,
A kitten came in through the window and then seemed to be my pet.

I kept sneaking into the building mainly at night, avoiding the security with his shiny searching light.   One day I'd been exploring then recalled what was above...
The attic had been expanded and I kind of knew where I had to go.

I head up to this dark crazy space with heads in tanks,  talks and discussions.
Embossing machines, printing presses and groups of very peculiar entities -
It reminded me of a dream in 2011ish when I visited the mind attic of bringing 4th.

The people there like me,
they give me a key to their secret attic squat with a view of the sea.
It's white and bright there with a massive balcony,
Rows of small camp beds with a storage bag under each.  
The guy I'd met with curly hair takes me to a bed,
removes the old belongings and passes a key....
the only deal is if I don't return for over 3 months the bed gets handed on.  

I learn the house below had been a school??
Or a learning place.... but was being actioned.
Sold and split, divided and ruled.  😆
We in the attic, were all busking it!

We made our own rules and talked stuff over.....
I was making the point that rules, weren't so cool.
We don't want to become that which we don't like.

There were raves in the city, parties too - avoiding security and controllers was a fun thing to do 😜

The Next dream I was with Inak decoding the one before...
Key, Tanks, Control...
I'd wanted to flip shit?  This I don't recall, But I'm back with chaos and he's playing control.

lol the song.. 'I'm on the run from coast to coast?'

Aren't I always chaos Inka??  'Fine Line Ren, you've been playing admin again' Lol  oh yeh, we swap up... 'lots' was fun... 'IS'  Hahah

Patterns weaving like zigzags...  'Look bk start of night'
2 repeating weavings, not often liked...

Was with kelly and holly we had a mix of coloured nightlights.. they were all the colours they glowed soft but not bright.  


Oh now I'm seeing the inside the and eyes..angles of light...
Eyes, diamonds masks - Harlequin, The Mask plus the diamond pattern.  
The singularity there
'What you think you see'  The other eyes inside?
3rd eye and the observer of the observed?
'Mmmmmm keep playing Ren, few more zzzzz then go run'









That's what Malico shatterd me into 😆  TY.. crew for fun teatching inside out 💜


zzzzz or 22222 or  33333 3 is 8 cut in half like 2 sleepy eyes :P
2 x Ren  Renal.  2 x kidney are they mirror sex organs for androgen??   Oh they mentioned lots in the bible and they were kept inside with the Heart in Mummies...  👀

What does Kidney mean
Ahh... Egg... 




and Nephro... Other than Greek there is no history for Nephros  A god, goddess??
 
Hummm... Ouch Leon?? your pulling my toe 😆  'Here Ren, a moment before you wake & Run'  Mmm  OMW.

Was with kelly and holly we had a mix of coloured nightlights.. they were all the colours they glowed soft but not bright.  

Hahaha.... That was nice!  'Love is nice Ren'  Haha 💚 it flew into my heart like a little winged spark 😆

Dream dust is like orange segments sliced in half making lil wheels..  'Different symmetries'   ok...  Ima lazy now I forget the dream it was evening not morning......
'Sun Ren, get up and Run' lol I was awake at 606 now ima sleepy again.  Ouch, now left little toe not big... 'Go Run & ground'  Pfffffff

OOoOOoo this is so trippy....






Inka??? 'It's ok Mouse, your a good hedgehog too'   Pffff... the tickly spine attatchments...

'It's ok Bug rodent ball... you can spin in the center attached to all'  lol 

Time

'Just weave Sqeak... your home in sleep' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...