Tuesday 27 April 2021

Webs and Weavings.

 

Well...

 Humm. 

Not so much a dream as odd, no dream recall.... but dancing next to the tower gave me a crazy headache!


My sleep data from my watch is missing from this time with the big white line! 
It tells me I only slept from 313   The time 'I often bug you?'  Mmmm πŸ˜‰


My only dream was... 

Jason again? I'd knocked on his door then was in his hallway...

'Yeh, Ren work it' 


So I wondered about his name meanings, then logged onto Facebook and the first thing on my feed is a post by this person! Saying he just came back again.


True stalker style... I've not spoken to the guy in ages... I message him... ask him, this sounds like crazy stalker but could you tell me what your birth month or star sign is.......


lol Reply was unexpected, he'd been in astral too.... my dream on the 25th was his Birthday!
Time & Pyramids... Birds, and Worms, Rats and Towers...  mental health and Burning??


The dream that it was referencing was 2012 again just before Beltane. 


Turns out he's been learning similar stuff since we last talked years ago.... I love it how reality works when you jump into the flow!!!







I need to find the dream with the latest broken Jug...??

Sooo.... the dream with the Iron Man Hole & the Silver Fabric....   this is all to do with the illusion & matrix??




'Dream it Ren, you never going to logic this ' 
lol that sounds like a challenge...' That's 'cause your stupid' likely....

Man Holes & Drains were Iron to keep out the deamons??  Or keep them in?  πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†


Oh the Sewer mental hospital and Beelzebub dream??  

This is linked to the Rat in the Tarot and the secrets of NIMH??   'Dream it Ren, you wanted to know what the collective consciousness is '  Hahaha  πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œ truth!!

What else??

Oh my feet were sore... you reminded me again I was dancing on pinecone's with my bared soul...

Yeh, as full moon dancing goes, I still have the headache 😜  'Yeh, follow that tonight'

-------


'Oh you remember us?'  lol OFC....   'Sort your shit Ren, stuff to do' 

Huu????  
If  we win the game is over??
 'Till we find another server'   lol wtf?

'Got your attention?'  Yup..... 'Good then listen up!'  

kk....   Need tunes... 

'Shit......  Yeh bitch... O.o'   Wow..... 'KK, now behave?'   Mmmmmm


Sorry about your fly? 
'Likewise your eye ;)'  lol  

I think he sobered up!! He's moving again 

WTF do I have an everlasting freaky fly familiar? 

'Don't ask stupid questions bitch, move it and come here'  Hahaa

It doesn't want to get of the speaker!! 
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

'Ask it now Ren, is my point clear?'   

Yeh, it's moved to my cold brew
🀣

'Popcorn Slave ;)' 


This update is triggering me, I Don't even recall installing it!

 

'Mayby you didn't?'

 

Lol kk

 

Inka.....??? 'Valk'  Jason..,?.. 'Ren, you will not leave the fallen'

 

As we told you bitch you are to stubborn to rise alone..

 

I don't understand 'Don't have to, bitch we are both in service'

 

Inka...   feel me Ren, in your eye πŸ‘

 

Eye, that wiggling again... eye is Aye..... yes?? 

 

'For a Norse pagan......  You will need a quick spine crack soon

..  shifting around and moon up v soon'
 

aye (interj.) 
word of assent to a question, 1570s, of unknmvn origin; perhaps a variant of I, meaning "1 
assent;" or an alteration of Middle English yai "yes" (see yea); or from aye (adv.) "always, 
aye (adv.) 
"always, ever," c. 1200, from Old Norse ei "ever" (cognate with Old English a "always, ever"), 
from Proto-Germanic *aiwi-, extended form of PIE root *aiw- "vital force, life; long life, 
eternity/' (source also of Greek aiΓΆn "age, eternity," Latin aevum "space of time").



'Right above my right Ear? '

 

It was the left you gave me an Amber flea?   'Mmmmm'

 

Such a wasted line of jewellery.... getting an actual ancient flea in your ear πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œ

 

Dw bitch keep DLing someone will make them for you...   

 

Rain our local silver Smith?? 

 

'Ask him Ren, to make it?' Lol

 

Kk wtf not, the guy keeps baby birds in his window!!!

 

I've never commissioned jewellery b4... 'not that you recall so far 😏'

 

Lol 

 

Reign the crown??? 'DW just keep playing mouse'   that dream...   'You were on time witch...'

 

Lol  mate... we gotta stop teaming 🀣🀣🀣

'Why Mouse, feeling guilty for cheating?'

 

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

'Not enough to stop if that's what your asking'

 

'Good bitch.  Crack your spine... more inc'

 

πŸ˜†

Hahah 
Sheesh....

Still on Crown Card??  Oooff my forehead...
 'Yeh Squeaky, sleep soon.. We'll drop it πŸ˜‰'  lol

OMFG>>> that dream was 26th of March... 
😡πŸ₯΄  '😈'

I'm so dizzy I might puke.... 
'Good Tower Ren!!'   

 

Haha  your such a shit! lol.... 6mths ago Halloween full moonπŸ™„
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...