Sunday 4 April 2021

Mind Architecture Making A Tree

I'm cheap hu?  'Northern scum Ren, you'd do anything for a hug' 😏 my eyes r leaking..  'Come here, you didn't belong there'

I sort of fitted in... I see bits of me in them... I see what hurt me.   Inka plx kill me again?  'The church mouse?'  Yeh... 'Crazy bitch, you're weaving mad shit.. intention and in'

lol ok

Invaders?  'Ren, me.. here now'  I'm 'Inside out, Now Ren'

The 3rd time they appeared inside the church alone. To end what they didn't realise they had begone.
A purple shape hard to make out, rippling in and out from the normal space.
Wrapped around it's neck is another smaller form.  
Confused and insubstantial, she wants to die to start.  
Willing for her soul fam to kill her once again.
A balance and a counterpart, he can offer what she wants.

WW2? you were, we were?? - 'In the architecture and archetypes' Eh? How??  'Stupid question  TIME NOW' lol

369 a team delivery Hu??. 😆 we each got a bag, and a small space in a fridge??

Hit code.  Score-pen?  then my writing is pfff who knows.

Inka told me I was DL ing but my writing is going backwards n forwards 😝

Odd dream of a vets.  Me & Em, James.. Oh is he a mirror for my bro?  like Em is mirror me?

Anyhoo we are in an room floating overlooking a field.  Em's cat is there and a phone with a headset the cable for the phone was tangled and wyrd.  Her cat was there too trying to grab the black phone wire.... and all that the vets place had was a massive 5kg sack of rat food.

Outside of the window where the light came in, is an odd garden... flowers that look angry 😆  They had faces, like peas legumes  ... but more salty.  
Like the angry flowers in Alice in wonderland.     Pretty, but prickly 😆 
I was just watching from the window,  I could tell they were up for friction as plants go.

Then main dream house... A glass pond outside. My writing is so jumbled...  

My fam was in my dream house?... Ian annoyed with me then a cat jumped into a glass pond outside and I went to pull it free.
The pond was so full of life... I felt better out the house,
Ian was pissed at me for something and I was heading for the sea.

At the pond, which is on legs and made of glass
there is so much life, my kitten has already jumped out.
A guy, like a gardener, is looking in...
he has a case, box and stuff and he is maintenance.
He tells me He will be back on the 11th?   


Then he comments to me  'Oh, that is not a month?'  We looked at each other.  I just shrugged.

Thanked him, then hopped the wall heading south.  

First access, I headed for the beach then kept walking through waves till I'm underneath the sea.
Em was with me...  Me and a mirror we were swimming deep over the sand.
Hoops like bubble rings, were funny things that we play through as we dive and swim.

Then geometry I was well split and fractured. 

I'd been dreaming all night with Inka, and Kaylo, but we were in many spaces at once.

In one layer we are just geometry.  

I was an eye again... the 2 rings - Inka and me 2 eyes?

Kaylo was playing the pyramid shape and Malico as a cube 😆

They were showing me the tree of life made in 3d. 

The archetypes and the connections and how we could swap.

Like the tarot archetypes but weaving in 3d.

Inka told me...  

'Yeh, we are many archetypes at once, jump to any of the spaces where we are splitting'  I've been sleeping for ages.

'I'm DLing Ren'  I'm seeing so much geometry, in so many spaces..  

Church with Inka... lol Geometry with Malico, Kaylo & Inka.

We were a cube, Eye triangle it was bits of the tree of life, they were showing me the points and the connections and how that holds mind architecture.

Patterns?? 'Ren, I'm DL seals'  lol kk

Church once more....    This time green blade knife into heart.... both dead to start again. We asked the crowd... is that the term?  
The folks all sitting in a church?  Anyhoo they wanted blood and I was happy to melt..  stop line. Restart to grow.
Swapped hearts Inka died too...
Malico came - ported us out and reformed once more in my room underground. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...