Thursday 15 April 2021

Mouses Veiw from Upside Down


'Need me mouse'
Errr I duno, kinda do?? 'and you upped the game what if I say no?'   

Errrrr I'd wing it like I normally do 😜

'Who's the better bug?' lol Inka, we could play a game and find out??
'Bitch?' lol yeh, tag? Your up!!

'No escape in Squeaky in running away'

With the right intention so much is a game.  

Wana clue?? 'Stupid mouse, I'll hunt you fast... fix intention first, we are still gaming hard'



 

What an odd night, dog felt sick ate all his tail hair again... so I had to sleep on the sofa let him in and out to eat grass, Zak vomited twice allover the place I was having the most bonkers sleep experiences in-between.


An odd hotel??
A strange place, lots of copper/gold... Lifts like shiny bevelled mirrors - reminded me of when Inak first attacked me.

Dogs that can speak, mirror hall games... the mirrors have a sheen of bronze or gold, a glass door and a lift... as strange sort of energy I was flowing threw it.


More things...

It was inside too... Lower energy flow, up and down legs. I feel one node at navel, the interconnecting flows, down my legs into my feet.  

I could feel Mars energy but closer to my middle.


I spent ages just dancing with a tortoiseshell broom.. It was this odd central energy I was trying to move... but also something to do with earthquakes 👀

It was something in my energy that I could ground, Zak and the Dog both throwing up.  


It was odd.. I just danced for hrs with my tortoiseshell broom, sweeping and clearing Shadow kitty was with me too... he could fly!
But that might have been cause he was sleeping wrapped around my head on my pillow purring 💜


I feel it inside the flow and connections and where and what needs to move. 369 too.


On another layer I'm in a dream with Emma, a strange plant that is male needs watering at night.


A bedroom with curtains, the house was for sale... Trump and his wife were prospective buyers.


Mudras but they are moving very fast... 

they are like a language,

Helping to convey messages to others who understand them.


Nathen or Nathaniel ?/ This was also linked to the dance, Saturn and the 3,6,9


A railway/underground station, with a bunch of friends. 

I had a different destination, I'd catch back up with them later. 

We'd all gone to riverside east.  

But I needed to find riverside west. 

They had walked back outside with me as they still had time.

More were asking if they could come, 

but it was better that I went alone.

 I'd see them again.

Outside I'd sat down on the track.

Somewhat of an experiment.


Same thing happens, just like when I was a kid,

I was just stuck... legs don't work! 

I was shouting 'Errr guys, could you drag me off plx?' 

But they were not listening or just confused. 

So I just sat on the tracks, 

feeling a train and wondering if it would stop in TIME.....


So very detailed, the oil on the tracks. The tar stained gravel the setting and signs.

Yet the city and signage were not familiar nor was the station or ticket machines.


Before that I'd been viewing a strange performance.

A little like a mix of a church and parliament.

A sitting was underway.. when all of the people started to sing.

Was odd as I knew all the people there from another place,

it was hard to recall where. 


I'm a little white mouse, 

Hanging by it's tail upside down,

On a branch between 2 tall trees, 

Enjoying the view from upside down.


Mmmmmm I'd eventually caught up with Inka close to dawn... he'd dream shared for the mouse dream then Leon arrived too.... All in my hunter's room.


Inka had been behind me, Leon in front and I was in an abstract dream.  'Mmmmm?'


Plastic mailers? Nobody bags, massive pink for fluid too.  

Is this like the stasis bay dreams? Pink this time, slightly transparent like artificial baggie wombs... I've mainly seen blue, they feel soft with a slightly bumpy texture. 

The heads were being stored in green, this was the first time I've seen pink.

I was laying on my hip on a hard tiled floor... I think I'd been fighting as everything was sore.

It was the strange pink bags I'd been looking for... 

Stasis? Death Womb??   

There was a reason I was looking for it, something a bit wrong.

Oh something about sacrifice too..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...