Friday 16 April 2021

Two Heads Or One


What was that odd sacrifice stuff from this morning?

Sleep we show.


A big ship, a vessel again… It’s familiar, dark… was I there last night too?

'Come bk here Ren’

Own personal banker 20 cions per day? 'Here'

 

Outside Bambugh castle, where the carpark would be and this dream was with the Monks and the fire…

A silly game with more me we have like a train track..
more of a minecart track.  

I was playing a chase game with another part of me,

We were bickering abut a spotty mushroom and who would eat it.

We both wanted it then there were two.
We eat them raw just chewing it up,
it tasted like wet cloud.
Cramming it fast into our mouths.


Inka? ‘Part ways for a bit now squeaky.. enjoy your trip’ lol 😆

 

It’s 101… stuff looks odd.  

Seeing a Lion with an old fashioned red crowd… I felt like I was starting to turn inside out.

 

202 I was just lost in shapes,
I’ve been in them there was meaning in the patterns.

 

Oh, a fire too blankets on the floor… There had been a long dream but I don’t much recall.

 

King for a day lyrics… ‘Get up a bit Ren’ errr ok..


Another abstract dream
I was inside all the archetypes but breaking all the rules,
Playing with the concepts of colour and Hue....
I'd been dreaming with Leon, Kaylo part of me,
Malico was also in the room.


King and his Fool, the Joker and the Seer, the Chaos and Control, Flipping the Lord and Leader.

So many other layers to this...  

A massive Mixed farm, 

Jackles with the sheep, 

Rodents and dogs in magic fields...

It was night but all lit by a sparkling moon... 

everything twinkled and the night was calm.

The farmer and his family would eat their meal at 4.


A school dorm room, where a family lived in cardboard, 

cardboard bedrooms like cardboard houses, 

they reminded me of archive filing 

but the walls had been each been painted,

Colourful and bright with individual art styling.


I'd had an art project too. In an astral version of my room,

it was already morning,

the sun threw the window bright and warming.

A scented bubble bath was now in the corner.

I had paints, wax, scents, colours and fabrics.

From my bed I was mixing, painting and blending,

Using mind to make something nice and exciting.


On another layer still, I was floating around..

Like a ghost, deliberately avoiding others,

happily floating on my own.

I liked my own androgynous company,

but people were looking for me.

I kept doing handstands,

I could tell them where to find what they seek.


The last space was funny,

We were robbing a shop,

but we actually worked there and were just making a point,

It was funny

Me and another guy, we were singing while we did it,

It was a game in our eyes, we knew the till and safe were bare,

Besides that we could only rob ourselves,

but we were doing it to teach the shops staff and customers,
Our stupid sleight of hand.


Inka askes me to dream with him...

Siamese twins, my dream of kids with 2 heads?

Oh? The split in the mind? The androgynous kind?


The Lion headed serpent... 

.. Yaldabaoth that dream.... the crazy Matriarch that Inka argued with... he is my fail-safe.... to stop me from attack. My fractured mind??

Then more 2 heads. 'You're in good company' Lol Inka! 😆


Dogs to many breeds then another really long dream....

What was I up too? 'Say please?' lol.What was I up to? please!' 'Now lay still' sheeesh....🤣


I'd been learning symbolic narrative with 2 blind female kids, 

No.. one was deaf but she played the piano..

She played by vibration, she sounded amazing!

The other blind and deaf, her Asian mama had died,

She was being interviewed we were talking mind to mind.


I'd been driving a car too.. but then there were farm animals all over the road.

Goats, Lamas, Ducks and hens with child shepherds leading them home.

 

A huge white bus, had parked in the space of a teeny tiny car.. pushed it off onto a muddy verge.

The bus driver didn't care, the car seemed fine.

 

A massive travelling performance we were packing up to go.

Colourful outfits and storybooks we would be along time on the road.

I was sharing a caravan with others, 5 of us I think.

I'd need to get to know them as all of us were new.

 

Helping herd more animals, but all of them were mini!

Sheep the size of ducks and hens, they all twinkled and glowed, the pens were made of bookcases a child with a shepherd's crook.


Eh?/ Non of this makes any sense! 'Nor does having 2 heads!'  hu??

lol now you're showing me a kids storybook??

It was errrrrr 😂 lol  

The one and only two heads!! 


I had it as a kid 👀 an odd monster thing???

There was another about 4 arms

'Is two heads better than one?' 

Hahaha no idea, it's more fun.... 😜

'See why you bricked me in the floor?'

lol kinda... sorry about that, but we are kinda bonkers!!  

Think of all the spaces with us incarcerated, or insane.. 😆

GG though, reminding me of that book that's genius level punny!! 💜


Wake again with sacral pain.

Inka tells me to go into it.

An odd detailed dream.

A blue pair of broken specks with rainbow sellotape holding one leg...

I'd gone to the glasses shop for a repair, but I decided to get new set of the peg, 

but I'd put a light on in the back to decorate them.

I was using the card suits.. 

The shop run by 3 old men,

One tells me that there are 2 kinds of hearts while talking about vision and angles of light.

Angels with names are piercing the veil?? Hu??


Lucifer light?? 

Anyhow before that was an odd dream with Scribble my cat and a ghost.

Was odd Scribble was using the TV remote! :P

A convo on my PC too, I didn't recognise the names I was talking too.

One was Trixi another Kira 

Oh, the euclidean angles and the light how it enters our eyes? 'Keep still Squeaky' 

Orange centre back? 'Yeh needs realigned, running will help & Dance'




Them triangles, from the other night's dreams?

I saw them someplace else, 'Sexstants Ren- The constellation in the sky'

A ship navigation thing? 'Look it up later, ground first today'


--

First dream 2 of these had fallen from my pencil case




Fallen & Stationery are clues


Then the guy who sewed coverings for souls asked me to send him a white triangle with a memory recall





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...