Wednesday 7 April 2021

Not that place?


'Just dream Ren, we are waiting for you'..  I jump to Malico

 

 

3 fold mirror??... and ouch my toe!

'Leon with us again, he won't let go' Hahahah

 

Like a kracken crab?? Or a flaming starfish.

 

'That was confusing you?' A lot tbh...

'Relax here, will move you from study to library'

 

I'm still confused these dreams are odd.... a very dark store or basement place, painted dark like a staging set.

A PC there n aunty B.. I'd been watching 2 other me's one with very long hair. 
Was waiting for a lift... the forecast had been wrong and a wind/storm that was due had blown of path.

Was strange... a game with arrows on the floor, a dirty tray..

Then in another dream, I was wearing a coat that had caught on fire, but I was unable to take it off or shout and was just flopping and wiggling pathetically about 😛

 

Got up for a bit and had a brew as my mind felt sticky & slow.

 

Geometry.. like basketweave?



Humm pulled out.. perhaps like layers of skin cells too perhaps ... reminded me of stratified squamous epithelium.... Same dream space.  Is wider a school feel, I had a photography project?

 

Music but 2 people are playing at once, the tracks need to merge.

Like a DJ mixing or 2 train lines converging.

Religion too? and history and etymology - This part was conversational... the same edgy vibe from earlier in the night.

 

Tattoos, and Ink and an otter family eating a mouse, it had been partially cooked before serving up and a crazy town clock with a siren sound...

People all fighting over ideas they had had.

I was talking of collective knowing... using the source info for intuitive learning.

A time when we all learned the same? Dreaming together,  sharing the dream.

'Come Ren, getting clearer?'  A little was still something not meshed ok....

Ah yeh people had been overly defensive and fear levels to high!!

 

I was dreaming with Kaylo, Leon & Malico in the large room.

Inka arrived back at the house looking tired, and asked sarcastically if someone had been messing with his mouse.😆

 

I give him a hug and my vision is changed the mesh is an interference pattern of probability waves.

I'm seeing geometric vectors and the lines into the eyes X the X shape rays as they scatter both ways.


The dot in the middle plus focus.. oh this is lots.. of 👀

'Yeh Ren, lay watch again'


Now your showing again singularity... Orange + white too. 

'good all symbols'  Leaping bk to 2008 -9

'Wana merge in my mind?'  Mmmm

'Ok jump here again'  OMW.

 

Winter 2009 a divergence.. Josh was born couldn't cope with modern... was reacting to our earth.
A ripple and a change I made??

'Bk to me again'

 

 

I see it now... X again with ripples.

I'm seeing, this is wyrd... Each dip and wave a year.

The bugs asked for help, dragons too?  I'm errrr WTF confused 😵

'DW just come here and sleep, symbolic rendering of source geometry forming perceptual reality' ...

 

Wait up, I'm  thirsty.

How does this fit with earlier dreams??   We'd all headed to my dream space to share next but I merge with Inka so we are 4 Kaylo across from us.

 

The harmonics?  2 shells?  'Find that dream, now lay still and let the energy flow build' lol so much, it tickles..

 

Blugh.... what a time to wake up that food looked delicious!!

'Haha Ren' What was it... was colourful like Thai,  looked amazing and smelt so good 😲

 

I'd been in this insanely busy multi-story place.. like a , lol actually not like anything.

It was so busy, gamers at the top, then an outside bit.

So many animals peoples and kids.

Bats, Cats, Rats and dogs..

Religions... bickering but I was not having that! '😈'

Lots of sick kids, who were lots of fun... they had odd injuries many with only one functioning eye.  Wounds, and lots of snot!!

But the vibe was really happy...And all got along.

I was supposed to be gaming but there was so much to do.

 

Downstairs was like a teahouse/Inn a big social room.

All types, ages, times.. chatting, meeting and mixing in this massive social space.

Kids in groups and babes alone with nasty injuries.

Pets with illness and disease, but the space was strangely noisy but also deeply healing.

 

I'd ended up in a rubbish chute and had to crawl a long way 🤣, I was flown and floated.. and rocked about.  Haha like being digested! 

I was making chocolate milkshakes, and wiping snotty noses! 😁

I'd intervened with a Christian for having a go at a pagan kid, who'd got a pentacle on the floor.

 

I'd told her I was sympathetic to her hang-ups but any religion goes here.. Symbols are open to personal interpretation.

 

I'd borked my workstation a bit too... it was typing in hieroglyphs and making clouds. 

A guy I knew had sorted it out and a new game had been installed to play.  Was like Fireboy and Water girl but now in 3d.. 
While he waited he was playing with a one-eyed kid - He reminded me of Soly.

 

First there was much to do and things to heal n fix.....and we, the houses admin had all met for a meal, I was last to the table..

 

The meal looked really good!!  Supper colourful in a small cosy room - But I woke before I sat down...

 

Now I want that food!! :D

 

Inka stop poking me... 'It's time to get up'   Blugh, it's only 6.30 🙄

'Mmmmm but the sun is coming up' lol

You know it's freezing, right? 'Grab a hat, come, you'll thank me for it'

lol I suppose I'm awake.... so cold 🥶 'The hill will warm you up' lol your not going to shut up hu?  'Nop 😆'  lol  ok.

 

--

 

'Told You witch!'  Lol it is pretty 😆 'You are on the where you watched the sun vanish last night'.

Awwww






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...