Sunday 11 April 2021

Storys in Soul Soles

Hu?  That was freaking abstract 😜 Dark too....

A sausage rolled like a Cumberland had recall inside it??
Also being digested... An argument at the bbc over broadcasting bullshit :P
One was angry another didn't care.
Someone was annoyed with the conformity to the establishment,
The conflict was subtle, but the anger and frustration real.
2 producers and the sausage wheel shit 😆   Felt tied to this the other night....and this... Oh no, I'd re-enterd that attic space into the dreams. 

Ehh??   Magic and crime, a pencil case too? 2 clear plastic set squares had fallen out... that's the stationery stuff again.
👀

Before that a story being told, uncle to nephew....
We were outdoors.  I'm formless. A large dark swing like a pendulum... the tale is mapped out onto soul / sole.
Each part of the telling was on a layer of foot... wrapping the story from toe to heal.. then they would be layered again.

I'd got up for a couple of hrs but the other dreams were no less odd, that one above I'd been with Inak, the Rest I was with Kaylo & Leon on the Islands... Leon is unexpectedly pleasant.

I was on James street - main dream area and the road at the top is sinking in strange round holes.  People were waiting for a bus but it wouldn't be able to get through.

I was wondering why it was sinking and where the holes might go.... Oh before that was odd too I was splitting/ one of me was here at PC, but also dreaming here too. 
I'd turned my PC off but a voice kept coming through, waking me as I was sleeping on the floor below were I was also sleeping above.

Donnat, my older neighbour the one who posted me the salt.  She was with me in a strange dreamscape - there was a huge terraformed digging machine that been made into a kids play toy.  I was watching the kids play... some with crazy deformities like 2 heads! 👀

An unfamiliar housing estate with much stuff closing down.... issues with supply and food shopping trolleys and a dark warehouse.
Brown cardboard box's.. massive ques extra tills but very little food... I was wandering around inside listening to them plan, extra tills to deal with the ques it wouldn't help the issue of very little food.
I'd understood the theory was trying to explain but few could get it - it was strange....
Same odd story few with eyes to see?

I'd written to a guy that I'd known from long ago and he'd replied in stitching on a part of a shoe.
He had been a cobbler and I'd done some work exp for with him.   I was surprised that he remembered me.
He was retiring, but to aid his recall, was asking people who had known him to send a white triangle postcard containing a memory he would put them on his wall.
I could see his dwelling in my mind... strange, dark old fashioned looking back in time.
I was reading this from the stitching of red and blue, holding the 2 coloured bits of soft leather that had been sent to me by post.

Other recall Em/Me - We were at a large screen on a wall.
The scream was a touch one huge... but slow. We scrolling thew large lists of items, checking on stock.

New moon dreams are odd....  Night before 10th..

10/4/21
Train journey and an underground station... A large black pylon the cables needed reattaching I was hovering and attaching them.. They were linked to the powered tracks.

A cat in a bottle... Like a ship in a bottle.  This was odd I'd been filling the glass bottle from a cold tap, then I turned back there was a black cat squashed inside with a bubble at it's mouth. 
I'd had to pour the cat and water back out :P

Inka showed me the Nephrology Astrology again :D  Planetary archetypes and the energy nodes once more, planetary tantra inside of body form.

One kidney left one right they are linked to scales and judgment. Humm. I think the broken covenant is linked to the removal of judgment



 

I was listening to a DJ standing in the dark he was mixing tracks I had never seen or herd before....
He was standing with arms stretch out behind the decks a wall of speakers at his back.  I was watching the music form stuff in the air.
 

Then there was a loud interreference that I had to stop....the tracks are timelines

These were all new.
I was at a wake too. A relative had died, I'd had to leave early without saying goodbye.

I needed to get the last train back to London as the next one wasn't till 5.



A really fat boy George?.. With a  sparkler in his hat.


Iron Head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...