Monday 26 April 2021

Robot Heads, Injections and Crashed Blue Vessels.


2332 Hard to say what the dream was that went with this as I was just seeing a body from above.

 

All in black, perhaps a uniform, laying face down Vitruvian man style.
I was watching the energy flow move round, change and flow between the nodes in the body. 

 

I was splitting next, one me watching again, that body.

One with Leon & Jinya and another in a dream..
 


Dream in my Grans house but it is filled with females for a change.

Me and the others had made 4 crazy puppets we were putting them up in the window for Samhain.

 

I was drawing to in purple and green,
my arm was like a tracer, spirograph

and I was creating instant vortex style,  art.

 

There was a bed too, with way too many children. 

We would all be leaving together come the morning on a journey.

Flattened cooked pulses and finely chopped veg in a large mixing bowl for a kind of soup I think.   

We would share before we go.
 

Oh it's 111 👀

 

The moon symbol 2 crescents with the full in the middle.

 

Tag Heuer, the swiss watchmaker.. I see the logo.

Hanged man Peter, upside down.... what are the Nails??

  --

 

An odd dream, I'd started a car in reverse up a hill but wasn't supposed to be driving so got out again
and moved around and into the back.

Then the driver wasn't there and the car hit a wall.... rolled bk down again and crashed into an old barn.

 

I'd let it roll further as it didn't want to start,
Then the road leads to a sheep field with some small stone & grass steps.

The shepherds were mechanics and would pull the car out of the way.

Other small strange vehicles were crashing, 

All of these were blue..... 
They were also being moved to the side of the field - till the owners decided what to do.

 

I'd not wanted to sleep out in the car, so I'd left it with the sheep and continued on foot, 

I remembered there was bus that passed quite close so I'd get on that to keep on the move.

 

The bus depo was odd slightly underground, the first stop was for France. 
I could see a poster for Bamburgh.

 

Bought a ticket at a desk with a woman sitting there and but she needed to check where the stand was and my bus running times.

 

Get up for a few hrs then head bk after 3.30am

 

Normal crazy energy.

Pain in sacrum... moves right hip, then to centre and left hip, changes just to energy rush and weaves slowly to the back of heart....

 

Luck Look?? I am your father the ME. Look again, eyes... Peter's keys??

More energy flow like a crazy crystal shower.

 

Inka finds me close to morning.
I'd met him by my fire... He's told me
'I know what you want mouse your unlikely to enjoy it. I'm especially violent and unhinged this morning'

 

I'd wanted the energy he needed defusing so 

I shrug, grin and attacked him anyway 😋

 

I come round as he'd kicked me asking 'Ren?' He propped me bk up and we sat together smoking, looking into the fire... energy discharged we both felt better.

'Ok Bitch?' Mmmm TY found art & devil card's I needed. 😏


We had open telepathic link sharing all emotion and sensation...I quickly drop into dream again beside him. 

 

lol that was a bonkers dream!!! 😆😂

 

Set in main dream space Jack, Me & Em.

 

We were flopping and chilling outside on some grass.  

We'd all been collecting stickers for an old-style album.

Em in a bright orange top asks Jack if he's good at karate,  

She'd wanted to spar, he said he would in a moment.  

 

She got up and walked around the corner, 

As Jack gets up to follow, he kicks me walking past.

I jumped him and tickled him till he's crying with laughter.

Then, I reminded him he's keeping Em waiting.

We get up to find Em, but end up just off main street.

 

I point up at the sky and the strange pattern I can see,

I comment
'it's like someone draped a sliver cloth

over an iron manhole cover' 🤣

 

More people look up at the sky where I'm pointing,

Then sure enough, above us is a drain!!

 

Then I point wider where there are rays of white light,

Like there is a torch on above the drain cover in the sky.

 

Next there is buzzing and whining like a large drone....

Flashing lights too so I go closer to look.

I'm increasingly lucid as this is so bizarre but I stay with the narrative in case I wake myself up. 🙂

 

A small robotic machine has landed and I go close up.

An arm pops out with a hypo needle,
stuffs it through my clothes into the thigh of my left leg.

Then another arm pops out and starts heading for my mouth!  

Confused I opened it, wondering what is going on,

Another needle this time in the right gum.

 

I know this one injected as there is a bitter aftertaste,

then our surroundings swap.

 

We are in a space of sorts with female humans?? 

Duno if they are people, they ask us to wait then disappear.

 

I look closer at the robot machine that just injected me.

It's not doing anything now just looks like it's asleep.

I'd looked at the logo and wondered if it would say

Onex.. it was something similar but also with a Y (why?)

 

The only thing moving now was a robot a little like a face,

It was watching us move so I'd gone closer to look at it...

It's camera eyes looked at my face,
So I touched it and asked 'You ok love?' 
🤣

I stroked its shiny metal head and it fell asleep,

So I looked about the other junk to see what there might be.

 

It looked like old 80's tat, all kinds of broken electrical equipment.

Broken blenders, open hairdryers the main branding was 'Corgi'.
 

While I was looking one of the females returned hurrying past.

I grabbed her arm and ask her where she's going.

She looked at me with vacant eyes and said.

'New command to love'

Then went to see the robot head I'd spoken with just before.

 

I followed her back to see what was up.

And on the way there is an odd toy cat!

It's got a big mouth with it's tongue sticking out,

And a 😛 stupid looking witches hat!

It was blowing raspberries and wiggling its pink tongue!

 

I'd commented if I were a toy I'd prolly look like that!!

Jack agreed that I did have a big gob. 🤣

 

Back with the robot,
The woman is now stroking it,

Once it's asleep... she wanders off again.
 

On my way outside I pat it's metal head again,

I whisper  'Sweet dreams, I will see you soon'

 

 

 

lol Inka :D Random...... 😆
 

Hahah

Then Dot brings his bro into our room.... 

who is flailing his arms and giggling like a loon.

Dot announces 'Zak's game just crashed and now his programs broken' lol WTF???   

 

'Morning Mouse! I's 717 Time to get up!'  lol Inka 😆

 ---
This is all linked to the other robot face dream and the grump Sun??? 'Wait n see 😈'   Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...