Friday 23 April 2021

Confusing Keys

 

The first part of the night was bonkers fun tag games and collecting stuff. Like being wind.... Playing hard for fun.


Next up was possibly the train from the night before but the other end of the journey. Waiting for the train up north on a small platform.... We were heading for an IN 


You told me I use train symbology and coach symbology different, oh yeh... The train is inter timeline.. Coach moving about in the same one??   'Yes'  kk 


Was so much stuff but not really that I can make waking sense off.  


A sandy road. Hot.... the road had been created for the flow of goods but had created tensions and was a target for lots of attacks, no longer safe or useful.


'Come Ren' Oh yeh Leon I'm dreaming with you on the floaty Islands.. 'Kaylo too'  Ah yeh.


Next a dream with my kitty Shadow, he'd got tangled in something like brambles caught in his fur... it had spooked him as it was tangled around his legs and he was running at a busy road. He made it across and a guy managed to grab him on the other side of the road, I'd waved at the guy to thank him and let him know I'd cross and retrieve the mog. Then I was in the car with a female the roads were busy.


Wake at 444 Inka had appeared back a long dream.   

Many different residential buildings, communal with beds and bunks.  


One was large rooms with lots of glass windows looking out onto lawns with leafless tall trees. The windows floor to ceiling hight the rooms busy. Most of the bunks by the windows had gone and I was wandering around.


I'd gone out thew a door and was confused as I was in a bit of a warren of rooms, it was a private suite but I couldn't work out how to get bk out.   


Then I found myself with 2 horses, Ginger and Henry.


The other residential rooms were big and dark, I'd been given the same room again with 2 beds.... the carpet was brown and the room so dull, very high ceiling not comfortable at all. 

Ag was in the dream again... His room had a bathtub.

One of them clawed foot free-standing ones.  

It was the only place to wash so I'd filled it up and got to grab a towel and clean clothes. 


He was sitting on his bed, didn't mind that people had to wash in his room, we were chatting as I waiting on the water cooling down.


Next was Layla my Catfish?? -> London. Permissions and accesses granted.  ??

Hum.. was a catfish in this dream??  The other was when Leon was going to find me a book??


Leon and Inka wanted to me merge into them... we did till we were all one being. They told me we were moving, I wasn't sure I wanted to go, but they said I did as I was staying with them.


A massive twisty spiral staircase next each step is a piano key like musical DNA stairs floating in space.   Like the one only less flat 😛  Hummm more Key?????   


That  was also linked to last night?? Permissions?  Fay had surgery yday for teeth, I cut Zaks hair after I got him from school??  She was telling me how hard it was to get the catheter in, her mouth was full of blood on return, the encapsulated ectopic tooth??? 

'Confused?'
  Mmmm 'Good behave 😈'  lol Pfffff   Other dream I had a key again too... for a puzzle??  Like yday.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...