Monday 12 April 2021

Cards, Hearts and Ripples



I'm... 'Coming here, shhhhhh intention and come to us Mouse'

kk need headphones house to loud 😏

Oo just gone midnight, I feel like I've already been dreaming all night. I was back at the start of last night... James st with the holes in the road, Inka and Malico there too.


It feels like I'm starting the night over again ???


Patterns and shapes.


202 Inka calls me awake, I'd been with them but had wandered off.. He tells me here Ren, into my arms beside my heart... I said oh, that sounds nice 😜 he'd answered.  'Safe too, safe as houses'  A see a house of cards, Houses astrology houses too more  cards? Card suits? Hearts... Hu? I'd been?

'Heading someplace you don't belong😈' Hummm? Oh,errrr I was going??? πŸ‘€

lol Next wake at 303 'Yep Ren, I told you, for now, you belong to me, I'm keeping you near tonight'


Where are my dreams?? 'Mouse come'  


WTFwas that dream? 'You asked! '  πŸ˜†


This was odd...


A craft shop with plants and a very very strange hall,
I was hired help at the plant place a kind of maid.  

Had strange uniforms, I worked with a guy.. didn't do much just kept stuff clean. 

lol Oh.... there was a row with a dishwasher? a half-eaten burger? ... I was throwing stuff but that was here? 'Splitting'

kk

In the dream I was sent on an errand, to deliver some stuff across the village.

The maid at the other place invited me in.
I was commenting 'Oh! There is lots of help here'

I was waiting on my male half to arrive with a packet.

A gift for their butler type ... It was a mask and whiskers for a mouse!! πŸ˜†

The other help were chatting and introduce themselves to me, they wore strange clothes and all used both names....


Vomoon? something Vommon? was one of the surnames.

They all seemed very timid and somewhat afraid.

I wasn't quite sure what was going on so I was I was watching and learning while playing along.

The butler guy went odd with cartoon eyes πŸ˜†


Then I was in touch with someone via a phone, that was oddly out of place in this old fashioned home.

They were on a journey on train and bus and they were seeing how many people they could find to fuck! 

Random strangers that had sex then got off, but as it was distracting and my friend kept missing their stops.


I was helping with their re-rooting.. to keep them moving on.

I'd been dreaming from the Graveyard of St Peters Church... Nana, Lewis Carol...

linked to Sheep, Enclosure and Inheritance too.

Oh.. you met me in the graveyard.. '😈Haha Ren, You were sitting on my lap'

Ahhh.... Pahaha I was Gargoyle, curled up like a cat!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚


'Sleep more and dream'


Wake next 414... 'The towers rise in you?? '  Hu? Plural?? 'Yes'

I'd been dreaming with Malico he'd taken me into the church...

Swapped me back to the tall white thing, then merged with my mind to stabilise.

Then Inka joined us too.... I'd woken as they tell me 'The Towers Rise in You'  hurrrrrr??




Ima going to look in my Nana's old house....  I left the asral GY and moved to the space of the female side house. 

Hummm this was another lost bank card dream..

I'd been in a gallery, I didn't want baggage so had dumped my stuff.

When I came back - leaf bag was open and the bank cards were gone.. 

Rachel and Rob were calling to cancel. 

Cash was there and so much other stuff,
I'd just had to look threw the stuff and tell them what it was that had gone...
I wasn't bothered but was happy for them to call a stop.


The gallery was big, a little like a shop? Oh yeh the dream had started with a war!


Stuff blowing up all over, and people getting stressed, 

So we'd opened up a ledger and started taking bets! 

It seemed a fun thing to do.... and it was distracting the people from freaking out.


I was splitting too and dreaming in many different places and trying to explain that I was dreaming with planets 🀣


One of me was here at 6am,

Another on an empty bus on a sunny afternoon.


I'd gone into nana's house before that dream... I had wanted to be Katy, but Katy wasn't me.

Katy x 3


Then it's 0550 I'd been back in the church.

With Inka and Malico, laying between them in the dark along a pew.

Inka at my feet and Malico at my head I've a feeling the vet Michale was in the space too. 

I'd drifted in and out then, in the spaces around the dreams... looking at the symbols and what they might mean.

I still couldn't make myself care about the cards... or the bag, or the baggage.

 I was having more fun watching shit move on...


'Gaunt Ren, Check Lewis Carol 😈' Errrr kk.

That's the Queen shit??   With the Ritchard form here??

The Lewis Carrol and the C S Lewis...ponering the connection made my brain go wizzzzzz




lol did the gargoyle's protect the Render too 🀣😁
'Yeh Mouse but you got little right now but me protecting you'  πŸ˜›

From my self I assume?? 

'How many shoes?' 
Haha do they all fit?  
'Do you make them?' 
It's seeming like it
I see the story's your telling me,  The elves, It was a fable? 

'Yes'
Elves and the shoemaker?? 

Lol  and night before lasts dreams...

'The soles and the souls Ren... And what's in-between'   What is in-between?

'You tell me Queen, you're the one with the eyes that see'  

Emotion in motion?  Making geometry...  Geo me tree   - Oh the mapping stuff onto the tree of life, the tree inside and the space shit
🀣 
'Keep the typo Ren, space shit in your mind is more apt'

Haha  I've now got an image of a cosmic poop
πŸ’©

'Create a constellation Ren... Could call it shitty hoop😈'   Hahahah   Uranus πŸ˜†

Hahah!!!   Oh man, that's punny... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...