Thursday 7 September 2017

First week Sept.

Sep 1st.

I had a lovely dream about befriending 2 women who lived in a tree. 

I was flying round a dark wood when I saw a black ragged shape round a tree.  I fly over to investigate and the tree is a home it has a little door.  Inside are 2 women who are linked and I realise I'm connected to them too  I firstly go for a fly with one of the females   zipping around in a moon lit sky.

When we return there tree is like a home and a shop, it sells esoteric stuff and the home part is up in the branches.  I'm playing with a deck of round tarot cards while balancing on my head and chatting to them.  The 2 femals are linked and they have a yin yan glowing energy patch on there backs between there shoulder blades one carries one colour and another the complimentary it's hard to describe they are moving in sync.

I'm happy I bumped into them and we discuss versions of reality  -- they are showing me a pattern to spin 2 versions of reality's in so they overlap and cross each other and you bounce between too with momentum of the spin.

Sept 2nd.

Decorating Stone CLose... Changing mainly the doors and windows.. painting a dresser but I can change it's colour by thinking it.  
Next with Roz but at an Aunts house we are having a meal together... I've made choc scones.
Listening to a young male and female sing... amazing voices.

Sept 5th. 

Digging into the ground for this blue crusshed gem powder.  Roz is with me again and it's night, Jack there too - it's a wired school and rooms all under ground in caves.

Strange cave underground with 2 huge terraformers these were huge tank-like drilling machines covered in drills and stuff.    The are in a massive cavern with pools of water on the ground.... we are going to drive them threw the cave. 

Box of old David bowie things???

Pigs in a feild, ground is mud there is 2 huts houses, the pigs are hairy and we are in with them.   They are nice one has an infected wound on it;s shoulder that I'm looking at.

Next there is a small fish out of water on a sandy beach,  I hold it and dig down till the water pools in a hole and the fish revives...  I keep digging the sand out until the tide rises and pools merge together.  


Sept 6th.

A couple I know who got divorced..  We are in a nightclub I think it's the one I went to as a kid.  I'm chatting to the male who now has long red dreadlocks and I'm commenting on his redlocks.  

His x wife walks to us and I greet her... he's upset with her and me for talking to her and he leaves. 
The dream jumps and I'm preparing food for the club but it's an indian street market.  I'm with an indian woman telling me about a fruit.... there is a tree with ripe fruit they look like a cross between pine cones and apples.   I ask if they are 'Marula' but she tells me no.  They are ripe, we pick them so she can teach me to make chutney. 

Sept 7th..

Hazy, there was a wired toilet that spat things back out.   I was also on a cliff top holding a baby turtle   - I drop it down so it lands in a tidal river, I know it will be washed out into the sea were it belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...