Wednesday 30 August 2017

27-30th Aug. 17 History & Other lives.



Sunday 27th Aug

Such a long odd bizzar dream I should have written it up earlier as it's hazy now started in a residential city school.  The queen was there and she owned trains and all the food - at one point she wanted to eat Josh (middle boy)  We were having a diplomatic discussion about it he was on a table and everything.  I told her no she couldn't eat him,   she told me it would be fine and it would all be different very soon and it wouldn't matter if she ate him....  I considered her offer and decided she still couldn't eat him, so I strangled her :stuck_out_tongue:

Which was kinda odd as up until that moment we'd been chatting fairly amiably.    After strangling the queen I was obviously wanted for regicide so had to go into hiding I joined an underground resistance this was kinda fun..   I could fly and shape shift we were living in forests.  One day we are hiding out and chilling when an amazing hot air balloon appears it's from japan and is made different coloured silks sewn together, the basket it draped with bunting and beads.   They have come to get us and we are going to Japan to continue the resistance there as they are battling with the UK diplomatically. 

Once in Japan it's very political - it kinda turns into a spy/crime solving dream which is again kinda fun.    It's very modern with lots of trains and convayerbelts.   I'm trying to solve a puzzle of a french Opra singer and her small dog.    She also owns trains and has 3 different names...     She's causing deliberate delays??

Anyhooo at this point male me gets arrested by a pack of dogs, I was surprised at his carelessness.     I think I woke up after that. 

Other dream I'm on a mini almost toy like canal barge with my bro/male me.  he's driving and is allover the place smashing into the bank and getting stuck on mud flats.   I shove him out of the way and tell him, there is no destination to go to it's all about the journey.... we slow down to about 3mph and open a beer to share as we look at the beautiful banks filled with wild flowers and animals grazing, ducks joining us...    it's gorgeous and sunny.     We stop to let a mini toy type train past :stuck_out_tongue:  The train driver tells me to keep the key around my neck when I look down at the green boat key I see it's attached to a sliver chain there is also a small sliver heart on the chain and a gem in it.

Monday 28th Aug 17

Such a wired dream...then lots of disjointed memory's from the last 300 years in history.  O.o

The dream is more like a picture book like it's been hand sketched.  I'm an unfamilier young female with my parents and I've injured the bottom of my left foot...  it's a wired injury my sole is in tact but there is an open gash along the left outside and lots of infection and damage inside the foot.    It's bandaged with a dirty white bandage and smells of infection. 

Dream seems set in possibly the 1940's or earlier.  I'm with my parents in the dream (not my real parents) and they are trying to find a Dr for me.   I've left the wound a while and it's infected but I can still walk on it a little...  I'm in a wired library and books are being slid along a red slopped thing...    1000's of them they are like very posh old fashioned school exsersize books they have gold embossing on them with the name of schools and subjects.   I'm kinda pilling them up and picking up ones that fall off. 

We go back to looking for a dr and the one we find is totally eccentric he's in his 50's and like my dream father is wearing an old fashioned tweed suit he talks nonsense a little like the cat in the hat - they take me out in a car which is more like a golf buggy...  it's open anyway.   It has no headlights and we are driving across a field of corn it's bashing into the small front wind shield.

This is odd and dark like a picture in a scary kids book come to life  - I ask them if I've died and they have passed over with me as we seem to be in a tunnel but they don't answer.

We arrive at an odd village dr's but the dr's are in the open town square it's possibly a WW1 war memorial as there is a paved area were they are preparing to operate on people.

He gives me some tablets and tells me they are very strong they will make me levitate (There for the infection) I also have to take them at night with tiny bit of water so I don't pee them out as they are dangerous in my urine??    I put them in the pocket of this strange white nightgown I'm wearing and go flying to look around while I wait for my surgery. 

This is so bizzar as it's again like a child's picture book there are wired creatures also flying they are like fairys on horse back but they are made from leather / horse hide too... they have patterned wings both them and the horses that are shaped like butterfly wings but are also made from horse skin.    I wave at them as I fly past.

In the town square Dr's are getting ready, they are gowning up in very old fashioned heavy bottle green scrubs they have a kinda tent over them now too.   I fly down and onto an operating table when they intubate me they break some teeth...        when I wake up from the anaesthetic  i'm an old lady telling the story to someone else... and why I've always had 3 broken teeth. 

I woke kind of awake with lots of strange 'memory's'  sort of like books too....  but living them.   It was local to the town were I live .... George Elliot wrote the book Middlemarch in a house 15mins walk in one direction.   

I was in that time with a wired white pinny the town was different where houses are now was undrainned marshland.   Then I was in another book (Arthur Conan Doyle) the Sherlock homes writer lived just up the lane from us. ..... this time I was in his time with the same odd wool suits from my first dreams.     It was wired cause I wasn't really awake or asleep there was just wired memory smells visions ect but again I knew they were to do with books.


---

Last 2 nights I've been having wired dryad style dreams again. 

Night before last I was with male me and we were long limbed with no faces or gender to speak of just humanoid shape and one split into 2 we could fly and were in a wired empty world.

Then last night......

The dream is set on grassy cliff tops and then on a shore Josh is with me   (This is wired as on waking I realised dream was set on beachy-head where 100's of people had to evacuate the beach when a strange 'gas' came on shore from the sea no one knows the cause yet)  
Anyhoooo   that's were the dream was but I didn't realise that at the time. 

I'm with Josh and he's with a school trip or something he was telling me about his other lives and he'd not wanted to tell me earlier or the school as in another life he'd been horrible to one of the teachers...   we were discussing other lives then   I got an image of sea pebbles all being tossed around together at the shore line.   We were the pebbles bashing into one another smoothing the edges of each other and becoming more alike.   It was odd it was like life after life we rattle around in the waves and crash into each other again and again smoothing our rough points.

When I went back to sleep I was a dryad thing again    I had a core at my heart like the middle of an onion or the centre of a tree stump it was like a mid line then I was built of layers and layers wood around that like my heart / centre was a seed and I'd grown out from it.  The body I was in had formed long limbs like arms and legs but my arms stretched up over what would have been a head... but it wasn't really.     I have no eyes or face (normal for my dryad dreams)  I'm with another and when we touch it jolts me awake... but every time I fall asleep I find myself back in this odd being. 

Last dream I'm laying down and a small bird if feeding me tiny black seeds... it keeps picking them up flying onto my face and dropping them into my mouth.   ???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...